Zeovit Backorders

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Zeovit Backorders

Just wanted to vent a bit. I got all excited about the zeovit products and was ready to dive right in. Placed my order with fraggfarmer.com on 12/7. The email stated it would go out ups. I called them today since I never got a tracking number and they told me that my order didn't ship. I told them I placed the order almost a week ago. They indicated that they have not been able to get the product from Zeovit. Something about the company moving to Indiana and the boss at Zeovit decided to take a vacation at the same time....etc, etc.
    So, Fraggfarmer refunded my money and they have no idea when they will get any stock in......sigh.......

Well, I wouldn't blame Eric.....he's a stand up guy and has been extraodinarily helpful to me. But I understand the frustration......

BTW, which products were on BO?

Comment

I actually wouldnt blame anyone but the U.S. government. As far as I know the shipments are still sitting in customs. Im waiting for some product as well
      Sean

Tank Specs:60g Cube SPS/Clam tank, ASM G1x Skimmer, DIY ZEOvit Reactor, 1x400w EVC 14k, Marine Life Aquatics CR-250 CaRx (RIP)

Not sure yet.....Build Thread to come!

Comment

Working...
      X