Question about shelf life on AA HC and Pohl's

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question about shelf life on AA HC and Pohl's

I was going to buy the larger size of these two items but want to make sure that they don't go bad on me. Is there a shelf life? I don't see any reference to it in the guide. Thanks.

John

You will be fine John, just make sure to put the CV in the fridge with the bak if you are using the zeovit method.

Comment

CV bascially has a shelf life of 1 year and there will be a small label pasted on the bottle itself with the expiry date.

AAHC has no shelf-life I believe....
      Farish

Setup: 250G System, ATI Powermodul 10x80w T5s, 4x6100 Tunze Streams & 7095 MultiController, Deltec PF1000 CR, Deltec AP902 Skimmer, IKS, Zeovit, Artica 1Hp Chiller

Comment

Farish-

Nothing I have states an expiration date, and the thing that bothered my about the ZEO products in general was the crappy labeling. Bak is supposed to be refrigerated, but it doesn't say anything on the bottle, etc.
        Marc
        Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day...teach a man to fish and he'll sit in the boat and drink beer all day.

Comment

Marc, when I began ZEOvit, all my original zeo-bottles were in German Both ZeoBak & Coral-Vitalizer have limited refrigerated shelf-life as Farish mentioned, Bak~6mos. C-V~1yr. Bob
          "There might be something to this ZEOvit"

Comment

Originally posted by Marc Daniels
            Farish-

Nothing I have states an expiration date, and the thing that bothered my about the ZEO products in general was the crappy labeling. Bak is supposed to be refrigerated, but it doesn't say anything on the bottle, etc.

Thats why we have the manual and zeovit.com

Comment

Working...
            X