Lost 1st coral Since starting Zeo 4mo ago

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lost 1st coral Since starting Zeo 4mo ago

Well guys I lost my first coral today since starting Zeo 4mo ago . I can confess that it was no way Zeo related. I had a problem with low(5.0 dkh) alk a few weeks back and it just could not make it. Before Zeo I had lost coral quite often, with being new to sps, but now with the help of Zeo I rarely have any problems It has helped me become more in tune with my tank as well as given me great results. All in all 4 months is now the longest I have been without losing a coral and I am happy
    Sean

Tank Specs:60g Cube SPS/Clam tank, ASM G1x Skimmer, DIY ZEOvit Reactor, 1x400w EVC 14k, Marine Life Aquatics CR-250 CaRx (RIP)

Not sure yet.....Build Thread to come!

cool :-)...
    Proud owner of an Elegance Coral "that lived". (It is thriving whith long tentacle tips...purchased in January 2005.) It has white tentacle tips, I beleive this has something to do with ones that will typically live due to the collection site.

Comment

Sean, glad to see zeo has increased your success. I am sure zeo alone has increased your tank husbandry. I find myself wanting my tank to look tip top shape all the time... Sean also how do oyu like the t5 blue+.. I am going to add 2 to my tank for the actinic flourescent effect.. What ballasts are you running them off of? I am going to go with the IC to overpower them...

Peace and keep up the good work, Jeff

Comment

Hey Jeff, I love the blue+s these bulbs will not dissapoint you They floures the whole tank dramatically---Especially when they are on w/o the halides. I cant wait to see them with the pheonix. I run them on 2 workhorse 3's which I guess overdrive them slightly, not like the icecap
        Sean

Tank Specs:60g Cube SPS/Clam tank, ASM G1x Skimmer, DIY ZEOvit Reactor, 1x400w EVC 14k, Marine Life Aquatics CR-250 CaRx (RIP)

Not sure yet.....Build Thread to come!

Comment

T-5 blue..

Hi,
          I just got a new 48" Ocean Light with 2-54W T-5 blue, and 2-250W 10k.
          The t-5's are really cool when the hqi's turn off. All the polyps look day-glo, like they were painted!!!

Comment

Working...
          X