Finally did a Phosphate test...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Finally did a Phosphate test...

I finally receive the salifert PO4 Test kit as they were on back order for a while. It was my first time ever testing for PO4 and the results were on track with what ZEOvit advertises, ZERO. :yesway: :yesway: :yesway:

Yeah bro! I think with Zeovit, NO3 and PO4 at undetectable levels are almost a given! Cool stuff..
    Farish

Setup: 250G System, ATI Powermodul 10x80w T5s, 4x6100 Tunze Streams & 7095 MultiController, Deltec PF1000 CR, Deltec AP902 Skimmer, IKS, Zeovit, Artica 1Hp Chiller

Comment

Originally posted by invincible569
      I finally receive the salifert PO4 Test kit as they were on back order for a while. It was my first time ever testing for PO4 and the results were on track with what ZEOvit advertises, ZERO. :yesway: :yesway: :yesway:
      Invincible, I know well salifert test kits, but too often you read "less than minimum detectable levels" when you are between 0.01 and 0.05 mg/L using a more accurate colorimeter. And that range is what makes a lot of difference if you try to "fine tune" the additions, IMHO.
      Alessandro

Comment

Thanks guys.. the liquid never changed color. Stayed clear the entire time not showing any sign of color change. I thought something was wrong.. .but realized that this was the lowest possible test setting for Saliferts. Maybe one day, I will get the Hanna.

Comment

Same here and I'm not even on Zeo yet.....I'll have to see what differances I see.
          65 SPS
          692Watts
          2085gph Max Flow
          Current Pride and Joy-Red Sea Regal Angelfish

ZEO - Phase 2

Comment

Working...
          X