Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Should I use the dosages on the bottles or from the guide?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Should I use the dosages on the bottles or from the guide?

Hey, I've noticed that there is a difference in the dosage recommendations in the literature and on the bottles. Sometimes it's a pretty big difference--if I remember correctly, the literature says Zeospur2 should be used every 14-21 days, but the bottle says something like every 7-10 days. Maybe I just have an old copy of the document, but I don't want to under or overdose. Which should I use? If it isn't too much trouble, assuming that I'm in stage 3 and that I use every supplement you have (which will be true as soon as I drop by Eric at fragfarmer to get the new stuff from MACNA) could you give me the current suggestions on dosage?

Thanks.

Hi Earwicker, as the guide is the revised dosage schedules, plz. defer to it for current recommended dosages. Spur2 quantities should be every 2-3 wks.--again follow the guide, & also there has recently been threads discussing Spur2 which will help with understanding Spur2 that you'll find thru the "search" mode. Bob
    "There might be something to this ZEOvit"

Comment

Each and every tank will have it's own needs.
      I'd suggest using the "guide" which addresses the dosages in more detail.
      The concenusus with ZEOspur dosages is you need to start your dosage low and increase that amount until you find the correct amount for your system.

SteveU
      “People are very open-minded about new things - as long as they're exactly like the old ones.”
      ...Charles F. Kettering

Comment

Thanks. Where can I find the most up-to-date guide?

Comment

At the top of this forum there's a sticky that contains the ZEOvit Guide. Bob
          "There might be something to this ZEOvit"

Comment

http://www.captiveoceans.com/ZEOvit%20Guide1.pdf

SteveU
            “People are very open-minded about new things - as long as they're exactly like the old ones.”
            ...Charles F. Kettering

Comment

Working...
            X