No announcement yet.

System Change[150G SPS tank]

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Take 0,5-1L Aquawater in a cup, take your quantity Zeozym in the cup and mix it, wait 30min and mix again and dose it in the Tank, stop your skimmer for 1 or 2 hours. When you have problems in the Tank then you wait 8 hours after first mix before you use in the tank and you can take a quantity of Zeobak in the mix too, than you have stronger results.

Skimmer should be switched off in both cases, if mixed with Bac or not to keep the “substances” in the water column for a longer time, otherwise it will be skimmed out relative quick.

The mixture should ferment in a lidded container.

If needed both Bac and Snow should be added to the container after the 8-10hrs wait, at about the same time giving the mixture ~ 15 - 30 minutes to soak in.

For coral reefs w/o issues, forego the Bak, & mix ZZ in some tank water, allow to mix for 10 min. to 30 min then dose. Skimmer off is
    recommended.

Comment

1. Zeozym Only
      - 0.5~1L water in a cup
      - mix zeozym
      - wait 30min(dose it after 30min).
      - Skimmer is off(1~2 Hr)

2. mixture(+ Bak)
      - 0.5~1L water in a cup
      - mix zeozym + Bak 6 drops
      - wait 8Hr(dose it after 8Hr).
      - Skimmer is off(1~2 Hr)

3. mixture(+ Bak + PCS)
      - 0.5~1L water in a cup
      - mix zeozym + Bak 6 drops
      - mix PCS 12ml after 8Hr
      - wait 30min(dose it after 8Hr 30min).
      - Skimmer is off(1~2 Hr)

Is what I understand right?😂
      so..should i delete bio mate when i dose zeozym mixture?

Comment

#8 in links

https://forum.zeovit.com/forum/gener...nformation-faq

The products are basically ready to use, as long as they are not mixed together

Comment

Because of the cyanos have you already checked the quality of your RO water with a accurate TDS meter ?

Basically you can use all three of the methods you posted above.

G.Alexander

Comment

Four weeks have passed since the zeolite was inserted.
            so, i change 50% zeolites in my reactor. and then i put more zeolites.

- Zeolites: 0.4L(300L/H Flow - apex) → 1L, 300L/H
            - Guide : 1.4L, 560L/H (your guide)

is it safe?
            i still operate 24hr. so i didn't raise my flow as your guide.
            if i need to change my flow, i will change it.

please advise about flow.

and I am still struggling because cyano.
            should i stop another product(px, b-balance, acroglow, cv)???
            just should i use basic product(bak, start, sp)?

please check my pic.
            Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC06052.jpg
Views:	44
Size:	2.35 MB
ID:	596847

Comment

If the corals are all healthy, I will recommend that you change the ZeoVit material to 1.4 liters (including the old ZeoVit 50%) this time, the reactor flow rate is 560L per hour, and the 3hr on and off mode is still maintained. Please also remember that Zeo Bac x10 days . After about 2 weeks, if the corals are all healthy, switch the reactor to continuous flow

Zeo Bac 6 drops 2~3 times a week
              Zeo Start 0.56ml x2 daily (morning and evening)
              Zeo Sponge Power 6 drops every other day
              12 drops of BioMate every other day x 2 weeks. Otherwise 2 times a week.

Make sure Ro/di is good, use resin material as the last channel of the filter, this is very good

Change the water 5~10% every week, and vacuum (cyano) at the same time, as clean as possible

[px, b-balance, acroglow, cv]
              (Basically the product does not nourish cyano), (Xtra 5.6ml x 1 times a week)

Obtain a potassium test pack, slowly to 380 mg
              Kh 6.5~7.5
              Ca 400~420
              Mg 1250~1300
              K+~380

Comment

Originally posted by jacky View Post
                If the corals are all healthy, I will recommend that you change the ZeoVit material to 1.4 liters (including the old ZeoVit 50%) this time, the reactor flow rate is 560L per hour, and the 3hr on and off mode is still maintained. Please also remember that Zeo Bac x10 days . After about 2 weeks, if the corals are all healthy, switch the reactor to continuous flow

Zeo Bac 6 drops 2~3 times a week
                Zeo Start 0.56ml x2 daily (morning and evening)
                Zeo Sponge Power 6 drops every other day
                12 drops of BioMate every other day x 2 weeks. Otherwise 2 times a week.

Make sure Ro/di is good, use resin material as the last channel of the filter, this is very good

Change the water 5~10% every week, and vacuum (cyano) at the same time, as clean as possible

[px, b-balance, acroglow, cv]
                (Basically the product does not nourish cyano), (Xtra 5.6ml x 1 times a week)

Obtain a potassium test pack, slowly to 380 mg
                Kh 6.5~7.5
                Ca 400~420
                Mg 1250~1300
                K+~380
                OK.
                i can't 3 on / 3 off mode for my ractor. i still use continuous flow because my equipment.
                and i wanna change zeolite from 1L to 1.4L, but i have no anymore.🤣

so... i will change my media and flow like as below.

- step 1 : 0.4L at 300L/H
                - step 2 : 1L at 400L/H(After 1 month - current step)
                - step 3 : 1.4L at 560L/H(After 2 week from step 2)

please check my step.

and i will don't dose any other product as your guide.[b-balance, acroglow, cv]
                i will dose BAC, Start, SP, BM, PX only until cyano disappear.

what i have to do anymore?

Comment

Your way (ZeoVit quantity and flow) looks good. In fact, I think that in the recommended method of Zeo, it is already a safe mode.

Maintain the Zeo basic product dosage plan, this is the foundation and the core

1. Make sure Ro/di water quality is good, use resin material to ensure the best/purity.

2. The Zeo products you listed only need to reduce Xtra to once a week, I believe it will not be a problem.

3. Items in #32, 3 ways, you can try,
                  BioMate is not restricted for this reason, it can be used at any time, every other day, try to do it for 2 weeks, otherwise 2 times a week.

Vacuum the sand (infected area) as much as possible, do more cleaning, and at the same time clean the skimmer to make it more clean and make it more outlet

There are snails on the flow generator and brown/green traces in some places. This surface has been added by some products, such as: AA, Xtra, SP, Food. Based on the current appearance and stage of coral tissues, the most important issue is Cyano. I will suggest you to use Zeo CoralSnow+Zeo Bac mixture for improvement and try to see.
                  Last edited by jacky; 07-12-2020, 12:49 PM.

Comment

Your way (ZeoVit quantity and flow) looks good. In fact, I think that in the recommended method of Zeo, it is already a safe mode.

Maintain the Zeo basic product dosage plan, this is the foundation and the core

1. Make sure Ro/di water quality is good, use resin material to ensure the best/purity.

2. The Zeo products you listed only need to reduce Xtra to once a week, I believe it will not be a problem.

3. Items in #32, 3 ways, you can try,
                    BioMate is not restricted for this reason, it can be used at any time, every other day, try to do it for 2 weeks, otherwise 2 times a week.

Vacuum the sand (infected area) as much as possible, do more cleaning, and at the same time clean the skimmer to make it more clean and make it more outlet

There are snails on the flow generator and brown/green traces in some places. This surface has been added by some products, such as: AA, Xtra, SP, Food. Based on the current appearance and stage of coral tissues, the most important issue is Cyano. I will suggest you to use Zeo CoralSnow+Zeo Bac mixture for improvement and try to see.

i replaced my RO/DI all filter last week.(free filter, carbon filter, RO&DI filter)
                    and i will adjust dosing schedule for px(2.5ml → 0.8ml daily_total 5.6ml 1 week). px works by dosing equipment automatically.

i use below mixture to remove cyano.

- every other day : PCS 13ml + Bak 12 drops + BM 12 Drops + ZZ(wed, sun only)

Comment

Hello~~?

i setup the zeo-reactor large size finally.🤣
                      so i can add 1.4L zeolites now and i did it.

anyway, I have a really deep concern.
                      Cyano is still too much in the tank.

my schedule and mixture is below.

[ZEOvit schedule]
                      Zeolites
                      : 1L(400L/H flow - apex)
                      Activated Carbon: 0.5L replaced every 4 weeks
                      Zeostart3: 0.56ml(2 x day, 7am, 7pm)
                      Sponge Power : 6 drops every other day
                      Pohl's Xtra: 0.8ml/day
                      Pohl's Coral Vitializer: 6 drops/day
                      B-Balance: 2.5ml/day
                      AcroGlow: 6 drops/day

[Cyano Mixture]
                      PCS 13ml + Bak 12 drops + cyanoclean 15 drops / day
                      BM 12 Drops / every other day
                      ZZ / WED, SUN

so....
                      i wanna use red slime remover now. is it safe for my coral and zeovit system?
                      or please more guide for me to remove cynao.

Comment

Is Cyano's situation serious? Has the situation improved gradually since treatment? If the ro/di is good, (make sure to use the resin material as the last channel of the filter), let us keep the Zoe plan, adjust the skimmer moist, and be sure to keep the collection cup clean for more outlets. Try to change the water more and at the same time Do more cleaning of the affected area. Let us slightly adjust the dosage of the nutrition/coloring product, Xta 5.6ml 1-2 times a week

Comment

Is Cyano's situation serious? Has the situation improved gradually since treatment? If the ro/di is good, (make sure to use the resin material as the last channel of the filter), let us keep the Zoe plan, adjust the skimmer moist, and be sure to keep the collection cup clean for more outlets. Try to change the water more and at the same time Do more cleaning of the affected area. Let us slightly adjust the dosage of the nutrition/coloring product, Xta 5.6ml 1-2 times a week
                          It is getting more and more despite the treatment slowly.
                          so do i change my schedule just xtra?

[ZEOvit schedule]
                          Zeolites
                          : 1L(400L/H flow - apex)
                          Activated Carbon: 0.5L replaced every 4 weeks
                          Zeostart3: 0.56ml(2 x day, 7am, 7pm)
                          Sponge Power : 6 drops every other day
                          Pohl's Xtra: 0.8ml/day → 5.6ml 2 week?
                          Pohl's Coral Vitializer: 6 drops/day
                          B-Balance: 2.5ml/day
                          AcroGlow: 6 drops/day

[Cyano Mixture]
                          PCS 13ml + Bak 12 drops + cyanoclean 15 drops / day
                          BM 12 Drops / every other day
                          ZZ / WED, SUN

Comment

From your ZeoVit timetable, I can’t understand the actual Net water volume. Although the dosing plan will not cause any adverse effects on the corals, I would suggest that you keep every 100 liters, and the corresponding 1ml. /Per 1 drop of product. Due to Cyano issues, let us slightly adjust the dosage, @Xtra 1ml/100 liters, 1-2 times a week instead of every day. Be sure to keep the collection cup clean to make it more exportable. Additional question 1: What else is there besides Zeo products Is it all other products? Question 2: Is the lamp old? Is there too much red spectrum?

Comment

As Jacky has already said lets reduce the “coloration” elements until the cyanos have gone. Continue your treatment mixture for 10 days, if the cyanos does not decrease A-Balance might be another possibility as many had success with it. Red Slime Remover products often contain antibiotics which have a negative impact to the biology so I would not recommend to use them.

For a net water volume of 560 liters your basic dosing regimen is fine, lets continue. Do you run a purest water resin as the last stage of your RO unit ? Which kind of salt mix do you use ?

G.Alexander

Comment

I noticed my mistake, I read it wrong, you mean 0.8ml instead of 8ml Xtra every day, I'm sorry. Before Cyano is completely treated, you can take 0.8ml dose, 1-2 times a week, or temporarily stop adding

Slime Remover product, I don’t know what it is, I can’t advise you, but G. has already explained it for us (I know what this is probably, antibiotics)

Comment

Working...
                                X