zeolites

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• zeolites

hi all kz gurus, am new to zeovit system as i have done some reading on it. Am going to my zeovit system from scratch by the end of this year. i do have a question in mind is that can zeolites be re-useable after a change out e.g first batch change out wash, dry and keep it for the next change out?

Hello, I have never used any method to restore it. In a low-nutrient environment, it is usually replaced once every 8 weeks. For individuals, consumption is very low.

Dry, sun, microwave, chemical reaction, etc. ZeoVit's "traits" will definitely change. It is also considered a "consumables", so updating it is good, and perhaps avoiding unnecessary problems.

Comment

Hi jacky thanks for the reply, so to say that is always to change new zeolites every time for the change out right?

Comment

Originally posted by Misfits View Post
        Hi jacky thanks for the reply, so to say that is always to change new zeolites every time for the change out right?
        yes, change out 90% every 6-8 weeks

Comment

Originally posted by Misfits View Post
          I can't give you a clear answer, with a clear reason why. I classify it as "features" differently.

We only need to follow the guidelines. After all, I don't have such experience. Then maybe you can avoid some unnecessary problems. Moreover, the consumption of consumables is really not much, such as the low malnutrition environment, which can be extended to 8 weeks, 50%.

Comment

The material has very thin channels which are blocked over the time, it is not possible to clean the material with just water. Here you can find a microscope picture which does show the difference between fresh and older material:

https://www.zeovit.com/forums/showpo...0&postcount=15

G.Alexander

Comment

Tks everyone for the info👍🏼

Comment

Working...
              X