Zeolite rocks without flow for 24 hours

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Zeolite rocks without flow for 24 hours

Hi there yesterday when i was doing some maintenance of the pump for the reactor of the zeo rocks i closed the valve so the reactor where the rocks are would not drain out while i was cleaning the pump but i forgot to open the valve when i finished the cleaning process(wife called to do something in the yard)and the rocks stayed without flow for 24 hours i noticed when i got back from work today would it do harm to the filter or should do something like dose bak/food to restore the dead bacteria as i asume that i created a huge anaerobic culture inside the reactor all of the corals look ok everything is fine.

Thanks guys
    Nestor

it's not a problem..

just run it as normal and dose abit of bak and food... or better if it's your weekly bak and food dosing time.
    ---------------------------
    180g 3 side Low Iron Glass, Lighting: ATI Power Module 10 x 80W KZ Coral Light (awiting for to mix with fiji purple), Return Pump: Red Dragon 12m3, Tunze WaveMaker:1x 6200, 3 x 6100 and 1 x 6060 + Multicontroller 7095, Bubble King 300 Internal, Deltec - PF 601S, Arctica Chiller 1/2HP, I~Zeo Reactor IZ-618

BK 300 in actionhttp://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v5...IDEO_00003.flv

Comment

Thanks Keigo lucky for me i was supposed to dose bak/food that day thats why i noticed that the valve for the reactor was closed

Comment

Working...
      X