Which mag supplment?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Which mag supplment?

Hey guys i need to order a mag supplement, i need a powder or liquid forum.

any suggestions? links would be great i need to order ASAP!

also i haev a deltec pf500 calcium reactor and would like to know if i can put some mag ganulates into it? if so which do you recomend?

thanks!

Nick
    275 Gallon Envision Acrylics Tank, 70 gallon sump, BK 300 internal, Zeovit, 5 sequence darts (1 on a oceansmotions 4-way), medusa dual controller, 2 ebo jaer 250w heaters, 1/2 hp JBJ comercial chiller, 4 RO IIIs w/14k hamilitons, 4 VHOs super actinic, deltec pf500 Ca Rx, 3 reef ceramic pillar, and 1 reef ceramic mini-reef, 5 ceramic closed loop intake screen covers, with 50ish pounds of LR

http://www.captiveoceans.com/product...pplements.html
    I use seachem magnesium right now.I will be ordering zeomag for my reactor when the seachem runs out .Captive oceans has it
    Last edited by CosmoKramer; 02-03-2005, 08:08 PM.

Comment

is seachem a granule too? i was going ot get it but want something thats powder until i get those mag ganulates.

so these will work in my deltec calcium reactor?

how do these work? is it just like the media for calcium they maintain it?

thanks!

Nick
      275 Gallon Envision Acrylics Tank, 70 gallon sump, BK 300 internal, Zeovit, 5 sequence darts (1 on a oceansmotions 4-way), medusa dual controller, 2 ebo jaer 250w heaters, 1/2 hp JBJ comercial chiller, 4 RO IIIs w/14k hamilitons, 4 VHOs super actinic, deltec pf500 Ca Rx, 3 reef ceramic pillar, and 1 reef ceramic mini-reef, 5 ceramic closed loop intake screen covers, with 50ish pounds of LR

Comment

hey will this work also along with the granulates Magnesium Concentrate from captive oceans, or will the granulates do it?

anyhow i need something in the meantime to get my mag up alittle, so i would like to order tomorrow.

thanks!

Nick

Comment

Nick,I believe the magnesium suppliments are basicly epsom salts.They look exactly like it.The seachem you disolve in some water,i use it to raise my mag levels.I believe the zeomag you put into your reactor and it maintains the mag levels.I haven't used the mag supplement you put into your reactor yet.Lets wait for someone who uses it for some advise.

Comment

ok great well i will order that seachem mag supplement then i thought you dissolve it but wanted to make sure!

thanks again!

and anyone that use the stuff you put in your reactor how much do i need and dose it work well? easy to use?

thanks!

Nick

Comment

Working...
            X