10 Bulb T5 Starfire
    Calcium Reactor
    3 Tunze 6105's
    Profilux Controller
    ATB Return w/ wavysea
    ATB M External Skimmer

Comment

• I will post some pics of it for you when i get it going Nick and Nick

I have been looking at fish and I want this to look like a picture that Gary took in Spidan (its on the site) that inspired me.

I think in a 270 gallon tank with the measurements mine is I could esily keep a few groups of different Anthias. So that is my plan, to have anthias swimming in and out of all those cool crevices and passs throughs in the reef ceramics.

The middle piece that I made withthe two pillars and the cave is reserved for table tops only with the very top reserved for either a Soli / Efflo / or clathrata. I want to keep that middle arch open some so frag placement will be with that in mind as they grow out.

The reef ceramics opens up sp many cool possibilities in planing and aquascape that I am having fun just envisioning things

I have all that back wall space to to mount some encrusting frags and caps to

Just very excited........ Plus I hooked up the electrical to the rest of teh basement yesterday and everything works
      anacroporamademepoora

Comment

• Plus I hooked up the electrical to the rest of teh basement yesterday and everything works
        That's always a good sign....
        Fish eat poop....tastes just like chicken.

Comment

• thast always a plus lol good for you happy everything is working out so good for you so far
          Nick
          180G SPS Mainly
          10 Bulb T5 Starfire
          Calcium Reactor
          3 Tunze 6105's
          Profilux Controller
          ATB Return w/ wavysea
          ATB M External Skimmer

Comment

• Mike, why didn't you tell me you needed a small beer frig. I'll see what I've got lying around.

Comment

• Nice to see you over here Bill!

i think Mike is just happy he didnt get killed do the electrical, haha

Nick
              275 Gallon Envision Acrylics Tank, 70 gallon sump, BK 300 internal, Zeovit, 5 sequence darts (1 on a oceansmotions 4-way), medusa dual controller, 2 ebo jaer 250w heaters, 1/2 hp JBJ comercial chiller, 4 RO IIIs w/14k hamilitons, 4 VHOs super actinic, deltec pf500 Ca Rx, 3 reef ceramic pillar, and 1 reef ceramic mini-reef, 5 ceramic closed loop intake screen covers, with 50ish pounds of LR

Comment

• Well this is a kick in the head though.....

The electrician that disappeared called me today and is coming on Saturday to look over my work, clean up the panel a bit if it needs it, run 2 20 amp lines, use teh 14-3 as 14-2 and just hook up two striaght 15 amp lines, and wire teh panel for under teh tank!!

But I am alive anyway and I learned how to install a breaker

Nick I have a really Newb question though about the control center thing. Does teh DJ switch plug into a plug like a power strip and then you plug you components into it or do you hard wire it to the line?

Bill Welcome to the Worls of Zeo........ Nick adn I are glad to have one more Michigan guy here with us! You can hang out with Nick and I (he is going even if I have to abduct him) at the Imac!!
                anacroporamademepoora

Comment

• This is a picture of my Aquarium Lounge (the area formerly known as teh viewing room) LOL

anacroporamademepoora

Comment

• I've seen this from almost the start until this weekend, and Mike is doing a great job with it. Mike has also helped me recycle some building materials on this project. He is helping me keep some of this stuff out of the dump. The trim was in like new condition, and I also set him up with some gently used wood Merilat cabinets. But if I get him the beer frig, I'll have to start charging him the beer tax or is that frig rent.

Comment

• Funny Bill!!

you can come over and bask in the sun tanning power of teh MH lights while drinking a Grolsch!!

I has been fun but setting up the tank will rule!!
                      anacroporamademepoora

Comment

• hey, i drink the same dutch beer as you, i love grolsch

Comment

• I do love it too!! It taste fresh to me. Nice and crisp ) the way it should be!! My great great grandmother was from Holland and her Husband was from Germany. Maybe that is why I like Beer
                          anacroporamademepoora

Comment

• Well I have decided given the time I have put in on this do not want conduit on my wall

So I am going to remove a few pieces of green board, remove the 14-3 wire and have 12-2 (for 20 amp circuits) in its place. I am also havign the electrician wire a short wall next to the tank for wall plugs so I have plugs high on this wall ofr the stream pumps and also for the skimmer that will be on that side not to mention the Zeo reactor
                            anacroporamademepoora

Comment

• I don't know about yours, but the cord on my BK is like 10 feet long. As are the cords on the streams. Plenty of room to get things where you need them.
                              265 gallon SPS tank. Bubble King 300 Internal, MRC CR-6 Calc Reactor. 3 400 watt 20k Helios. 90 gallon Frag tank plumbed into main display.

Comment

• yes but the stand is 40 inches Tall LOL so that really puts a dent in the chord length for me. I test fitted a stream tonight and it was a stretch to where it would have been plugged in.

Besides while the electrician is working on hte tank area I will be painting the living room with my father in law......... That is the largest area to do and we are nearly done.

I am having the carpet laid by pro's in that room and in hte aquarium lounge except for the tiled area that I am placing in front of the tank. I decided to do that for comfort (the carpet) instead of total tile
                                anacroporamademepoora

Comment

Working...
                                X