GARY HELP!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GARY HELP!

Hey Gary, i didnt know your username, so i couldnt PM you.

anyway i hope Madison let you know whats going on here.

i am on vacation and am actually coming back tonight. i will be home around 10ish tonight.

anyway he did not send all the supplies that i needed, he forgot 1 more bag of rocks.

also can you PM me your phone number? i need to get ahold of you to discuss this ceramic rock shipment.

i tried calling Madison but didnt get in touch with him.

i hate to post a thread like this, but i need to transfer my tank the weekend of the 26th.

so can you please get in touch with me by PM.

again i am sorry to post a thread, but didnt knwo how else to get ahold of you.

thanks again! hope to talk to you soon!

Nick
    275 Gallon Envision Acrylics Tank, 70 gallon sump, BK 300 internal, Zeovit, 5 sequence darts (1 on a oceansmotions 4-way), medusa dual controller, 2 ebo jaer 250w heaters, 1/2 hp JBJ comercial chiller, 4 RO IIIs w/14k hamilitons, 4 VHOs super actinic, deltec pf500 Ca Rx, 3 reef ceramic pillar, and 1 reef ceramic mini-reef, 5 ceramic closed loop intake screen covers, with 50ish pounds of LR

Gary's user name is Ger but I don't think hes online right now.

SteveU
    “People are very open-minded about new things - as long as they're exactly like the old ones.”
    ...Charles F. Kettering

Comment

thanks Steve,

I am leaving right now and wont check my PMs again until about 11ish.....

so Gary if you could PM me the phone number that would be great also let me know what time i can call till, i live in Michigan by the way.

i need to talk to you about everything ASAP.

thansk again Gary! and i am sorry for ahving to post it, but wanted to get ahold of you and this is the only way i know of. thanks!

Nick
      275 Gallon Envision Acrylics Tank, 70 gallon sump, BK 300 internal, Zeovit, 5 sequence darts (1 on a oceansmotions 4-way), medusa dual controller, 2 ebo jaer 250w heaters, 1/2 hp JBJ comercial chiller, 4 RO IIIs w/14k hamilitons, 4 VHOs super actinic, deltec pf500 Ca Rx, 3 reef ceramic pillar, and 1 reef ceramic mini-reef, 5 ceramic closed loop intake screen covers, with 50ish pounds of LR

Comment

Hi Nick, check with Scottw, as he's a zeo-dealer here in Indiana--you will receive his packages the very next day in the mail in Michigan, Bob
        "There might be something to this ZEOvit"

Comment

Thanks guys i got ahold of Madison and he should be contacting Gary for me.

thanks everyone!

Nick

Comment

Originally posted by nbd13
            Thanks guys i got ahold of Madison and he should be contacting Gary for me.

thanks everyone!

Nick
            Hey I sent you a PM for garys email address. I know Madison is leaving town for a couple weeks, I owe him a bag of rock, so if you need me to dropship it to you for him, let me know and I will tell Madison not to ship it, he and I will work out the money, don't pay me anything for it if you have already paid Madison, he and I ship stuff for each other a few times, I am sure I owe him.. So just let me know bro. I can throw it in the bag with the bulkheads.

Scott

Comment

Thanks i will see what i get in the order Scott, he shipped it today so i should get it sometime next week, then i will let you know!

thanks for looking out for me!

Nick

Comment

doubble post

Comment

I will wait to see what Madison finds out tomorrow from Gary about the rock also.

thanks everyone!

Nick

Comment

Working...
                  X