X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• zooplancton and phytoplancton

Hi guys !

Do u add some plancton in your tank? :druggie:

I used to a long time ago, but never saw a benefit to it. It only created algae blooms at the recommended amount. I was only caring for SPS, but if you have clams, feather dusters, certain fish, etc. they will like the phytoplankton. It really depends on what you are caring for.

Comment

The idea is to help some animals by adding some food that they cannot find in our tanks.As you said, clams, etc, ...

Otherwise, i scuba dive, and each time i dive in the 20/25 metres depp, i notice that there is not enough light in order to "feed" zooxhantellas i..e sps.So , logically, they must find other way to feed .So, in our zeovit system, an addiction of plancton coulb benefit tou our animals, couldn't it?

Comment

:bootyshak aieeeee on a pas de forum francais ? ??

j y est deja penser ... metre du zoo , dans mon full sps

j ai espionner l instal a bachir , pour reproduire le zoo , donc c est pour bientot

je sais pas si j ai repondu a la question vu que j ai rien piger , t es chiant moi pas comprendre les autres langue

Comment

Hi Laurent, I am in Phase III of ZEOvit[very low nutrient levels] & I feed frozen oyster eggs twice a wk. which in my SPS corals, adds deeper color. Bob
          "There might be something to this ZEOvit"

Comment

I do the same.Frozen lobster eggs are loved by chromis viridis and lysmatas also!

Comment

Laurent, Bob is using oyster eggs, they are much smaller than the lobster eggs.

G.Alexander

Comment

ooops

Comment

Working...
                X