Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Red and Blue Rhodactis Shrooms????

Not Zeo related but,

Has anyone ever seen these types of Rhodactis I was just wondering if they are rare or not?
    Sean

Tank Specs:60g Cube SPS/Clam tank, ASM G1x Skimmer, DIY ZEOvit Reactor, 1x400w EVC 14k, Marine Life Aquatics CR-250 CaRx (RIP)

Not sure yet.....Build Thread to come!

Do you have a pic?

Comment

http://exoticreefs.us/repository/200..._rhodactis.htm
      it say's purple but looks on the blue side to me

Comment

Those are pretty sweet if you do shrooms.
        Dustin

"Water is the driving force of all nature"
        Leonardo da Vinci

Comment

Here a pic:

Not my pic I will get one of mine as soon as I can

Atlantis has them, going rate i found is like ~35 a head

Im not really into shrooms but these things looked amazing, and the compliment my ricordia colection as well

I bought some and a buddy bought some for $50 from LFS for 10-12 heads
          Last edited by Diesel3443; 02-03-2005, 09:31 PM.
          Sean

Tank Specs:60g Cube SPS/Clam tank, ASM G1x Skimmer, DIY ZEOvit Reactor, 1x400w EVC 14k, Marine Life Aquatics CR-250 CaRx (RIP)

Comment

I have a customer who brings me in the Tank raise Blue Bullseyes for credit. Says they are overtaking his tank. They are fast sellers and very sought after. Very beautiful in person. The red & Blue Bullseyes come in every 4-5 months for a couple of weeks and disappear again until another 4-5 months. Both are very nice. Not rare, but pretty uncommon in my opinion.

www.zeovitusa.com

Comment

Thats what I figured more uncommon the rare. I have just never seen them before down here in S FL
              Sean

Comment

I see them every once in a while here. Although not that nice, unually dark green or even brown a lot of times. But usually on the order sheets, of course that does not mean you will get it though.

Edit: Those red ones are super sweet. If I seen some like that I would have to grab them up!! Nice find!
                Last edited by Aquatic Image; 02-03-2005, 10:40 PM.
                Dustin

"Water is the driving force of all nature"
                Leonardo da Vinci

Comment

I just saw 2 colony of rocks, those are the blue ones... in my local LFS yesterday. Very pretty..

Comment

Working...
                  X