SoCal ZEOheads: Tat's grand opening

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SoCal ZEOheads: Tat's grand opening

just wondering if any of the socal zeoheads are planning to attend the grand opening of tat's store in thousand oaks. i cant wait ...walt smiths gonna be there in person selling corals

its an all day event and the address is: 1374 N Moorpark Rd Thousand Oaks

see you there!

(p.s. i am not related to tat or his store in any way)

The new store is really nice. Marble Entranceway, granite counters, hi-tech equipment in fancy glass showcases, I was in last week and the live stock is looking great.

There is a 7' Circular display tank (glass)in the center of the store made out of 4 Pie shaped glass tanks.

In the front window is one of the new Viaaqua tanks 10'long 23" wide and 26" tall - The front and ends are made out of a single piece of glass - 10' tank with round glass corners. The tank has no top bracing and is made out of a low iron glass in China -- Very Very Cool stuff.

For the grand opening they are giving away all kinds of cool stuff.

Dave B
    400g SPS Reef - 33g Surge - +30k gph Flow - Lots of DIY / 1100g Outdoor SPS System / 280g FO Watch my Reef Tank, LIVE!!!

Comment

yea, i was already there a few times(practically live next to them)... they also have what must be a 40 some inch flat panel LCD or plasma tv (couldnt tell which one) that they will be playing blue planet on. also saw alot of acan and blasto colonies.(for the LPS fans )

Comment

The flat screen is pretty cool, they also have a photo DVD they play on it which includes some shots from my tank

I think they are getting another huge shipment of Acans and Lords this weekend.

Dave B
        400g SPS Reef - 33g Surge - +30k gph Flow - Lots of DIY / 1100g Outdoor SPS System / 280g FO Watch my Reef Tank, LIVE!!!

Comment

WoW! Can someone take pics? This doesnt sound like your local fish store anymore! I'll take a couple acan colonies and two peppermint angels please!

Comment

Originally posted by invincible569
            WoW! Can someone take pics? This doesnt sound like your local fish store anymore! I'll take a couple acan colonies and two peppermint angels please!

I second that.. Pics please, b/c here in the midwest we raise Pigs as DaveB told me lol.

Comment

Silly boy -- I didn't say "raise" I said "Bed & Wed"

You gotta stop adding the ZeoSpur to your coors light

Dave B

Comment

Originally posted by o2manyfish
                Silly boy -- I didn't say "raise" I said "Bed & Wed"

You gotta stop adding the ZeoSpur to your coors light

Dave B
                hahaha thats Corona not coors light.. I hope your going to come to MACNA I do enjoy talking with you. And the outfits are something else! Here to you buddy.

But seriously if you can take some pics that would be awesome for sure.

Comment

Originally posted by scottw
                  hahaha thats Corona not coors light..

Drinking thay corona show your a SoCal boy at heart
                  Sean

Tank Specs:60g Cube SPS/Clam tank, ASM G1x Skimmer, DIY ZEOvit Reactor, 1x400w EVC 14k, Marine Life Aquatics CR-250 CaRx (RIP)

Not sure yet.....Build Thread to come!

Comment

Originally posted by Diesel3443
                    Drinking thay corona show your a SoCal boy at heart
                    You got it bro, nothing but the best for me

Comment

Tecate... it comes in cans... I always need some place to keep the salt.

SteveU
                      “People are very open-minded about new things - as long as they're exactly like the old ones.”
                      ...Charles F. Kettering

Comment

Corona....

How can you confuse a corona in a long neck bottle with a 7 & 7 in a glass.....

You know send some of you pig luvrs a couple of shots of plain Orange Juice, and you start hallucinating about everything

Dave B

Comment

Who is tat by the way?

Comment

Invinc,

We are sworn to secrecy - We can't tell anyone who 'Tat' is unless they post a clear full tank shot.

Dave B

Comment

Tat owns ViaAqua/Rio/Taam. Heard of those companies?

He's a really nice guy. This store sounds pretty cool.
                              10x3x2 FOWLR (for now)
                              BK400ext
                              RD12 return, 2 RD12 closed loop, wavebox with extension
                              MRC kalkmixer
                              IKS

Comment

Working...
                              X