No announcement yet.

Can someone help with the translation?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can someone help with the translation?

I am very interested to find what Klaus Jansen and KN aquaristik speak about riff keramic in this thread http://www.zeovit.com/forums/showthread.php?t=286 ,can someone translate what they speak?
    Only what I know in german language are -was

I use...
    http://www.google.com/language_tools?hl=en
    From German to English. Not perfect but I can understand most of it.
    SteveU
    “People are very open-minded about new things - as long as they're exactly like the old ones.”
    ...Charles F. Kettering

Comment

Pretty soon you will asking about other new forums. hint, hint!

Comment

bluereef,

I am not certain but I think he is saying that he doesn't use that product. I think it leaches something into the water and it takes a very long time before the aquarium is stable. I also think he's using something different now.

Hope that helps and please don't take what I said as fact

Comment

So that is only a speculation?LOL
          very interesting, thank you

Comment

Pretty soon you will asking about other new forums. hint, hint!
            Which forum is next?Hope something what language tools can translate

Comment

Originally posted by bluereef
              So that is only a speculation?LOL
              very interesting, thank you
              meaning, I don't speak German and the translator I used was just as hard to read as if I hadn't translated it

Comment

I was only kiding QUinLA,remembered the threads from RC(speculations)?

Comment

http://babelfish.altavista.com/ is another one.

Comment

bluereef, I can translate it for you. The easiest way would be if you could copy/paste the part you want translated.
                    Fish eat poop....tastes just like chicken.

Comment

I assume this is the part you need translated:
                      wir verwenden seit einigen Jahren nur noch Riffkeramik und haben keinerlei negativen Erfahrungen gemacht. Von 300 bis 30.000 Liter Aquarien, haben wir ausschließlich nur mit Riffkeramik dekoriert und lediglich mit Lebendgestein angeimpft. Es ist richtig, dass so gestartete Meerwasseraquarien länger brauchen, bis sie stabil stehen, aber dafür sind sie dann über Jahre hinweg, auch wesentlich einfacher und ohne Schwankungne, zu betreiben. Kann man hier Bilder einstellen ? Ich habe einige Bilder von Total-Deko...
                      we have been using Riffkeramik exclusively for several years and have not experienced any negative effects. We have decorated aquariums from 300 liters to 30,000 liters with nothing but Riffkeramik and only used some live rock to inoculate it. It is true that saltwater tanks started this way will take longer until they become established, but after that they are more stable and a lot easier to maintain. Can I post pictures here? I have some pictures of Total-Deko...
                      Fish eat poop....tastes just like chicken.

Comment

Gary... Great topic and the look of some of those man made strucures is amazing. Is it true that fresh LR is next to impossible to obtain in Germany?
                        SteveU
                        “People are very open-minded about new things - as long as they're exactly like the old ones.”
                        ...Charles F. Kettering

Comment

Thanks GTR and Ger
                          I think that fresh live rock is easy available in Germany,personally I think that riff keramik is excelent for reef tank and great way to avoid as much is posiblle nutrients up load from the begining and to avoid pest and parasites.

Comment

Working...
                          X