Now at Week 2 with Zeo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Now at Week 2 with Zeo

I am now at the two week point with the basic 4 Zeo products. I have seen some pretty nice changes such as algae on the back of the glass starting to die, improved color at the tips and base of my SPS and improved water clearity. So far I am pretty happy with it and hope over the next few months I will see the true benifits from it.

It is my understanding that I can now eliminate dosing bak and food daily and now do it every other day but keep daily dosing of Start 2.

In two more weeks (1 month in) I will change the stones and carbon.

Any other ideas?

You got it. At the end of week 2 dose 2 times per week, while daily on the start2 . Welcome to club ZEOhead!

Comment

reduce the bac/food dosing to two times a week.

Comment

3-4 months in you will really start seeing the results... Then maybe you can come down and get a frag of that green with purple tips hehehehe.... yea bac/food 2xweekly..

Comment

Originally posted by gqjeff
          3-4 months in you will really start seeing the results... Then maybe you can come down and get a frag of that green with purple tips hehehehe.... yea bac/food 2xweekly..
          Thats right! I hit my mark at 6 months. That when everything was stable and right.

Comment

Jeff,

I am going to take you up on that offer! .

I am going to have to find some more zeo users to trade with! I only know of one local to me that I can trade with. Jeff - Do you have a Hoek? If not I have two real nice colonies I can trade frags from.

Jim

Comment

Jim you have a deal... I know Roberto is using zeovit now also after I meet with him and showed him some pics of my tank... xspyder or something like that is his handle on RC.. He has some really decent stuff aswell... He is settingup a 240 like me in the next couple months.. Actually he has the tank just really busy right now.. Maybe we can both make a trip to his palce in the next coupel months...

Comment

Jeff,

I saw some pics of xspyder (sp) stuff on RC and I think Dave aka Highlander ended up getting some frags from him as well. Is he already running zeo or is he going to start with the 240?

Comment

Hes running it on his 150 now.. I think hes prob 6-8 weeks in now.. I am supposed to do a trade with Roberto sometime.. He has some very nice stuff and rare...

Comment

Where is Roberto from? Is he local? I would like to get some more rare stuff and try to trade off some of my regular pieces off to some others.

Comment

I can't rem right now where hes from.. He is in the burbs... I am pming his emaila ddy to you.. Tell him Jeff from zeovit.com gave him your contact info...

Comment

Working...
                      X