Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

ZeoLith change - How long does the clarity stay?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ZeoLith change - How long does the clarity stay?

Hi Folks,

When I change out my ZeoVit I see a clarity change for a couple of days. How long does this last for everyone? Am I missing something? Should it be lasting longer?

Thanks

Gordon
    Last edited by North Bay 101; 07-05-2005, 08:44 PM.
    I am out there, and loving every minute of it!

Out of the closet, that is. The Zeo closet.

Hi Gordon, water clarity is truly one of the first benefits of the ZEOvit method. My clarity lasts until the 5th wk.[of a 6wk. cycle] then I see a little drop off, unless that timeframe coincides with a new carbon change-out. As one enters phase 3, the loss of clarity differentation becomes less defined, as one's nutrients left in the waters are less abundant. Bob
    "There might be something to this ZEOvit"

Comment

For me, the extreme clarity lasts about 2 days
      400 gallon reef, Bubble King 300, I~Spin, 2 x 10,000K BLV 400W, 2 x 20,000K Radium 400W, 2 x 6,400K Osram 400W, Schuran Jetstream 1, AquaController Pro

Comment

I can't even tell I have water in my tank usually... Always clear... For me the tell tale sign of the zeoliths being exhausted is me cleaning the glass more often..

Comment

Good point Jeff, plus there's more "duff" clouding the water from the zeo-filter. Bob
          "There might be something to this ZEOvit"

Comment

Originally posted by Aged Salt
            Good point Jeff, plus there's more "duff" clouding the water from the zeo-filter. Bob
            That's what I have all the time. Maybe it's from the Ca reactor media, no idea
            400 gallon reef, Bubble King 300, I~Spin, 2 x 10,000K BLV 400W, 2 x 20,000K Radium 400W, 2 x 6,400K Osram 400W, Schuran Jetstream 1, AquaController Pro

Comment

Working...
            X