Whats on your wish list?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Whats on your wish list?

Just curious what is on everyone's wish list. It could be something you just cant reason to buy because of price or availibility. Fish, Coral or Equipment. Such as a Acan Lord or BK skimmer.

For me, it would have to be a Deltec/BK Skimmer. Im actually not ready for it yet because of my new tank build. But I have been thinking long and hard about it for a while. I also have my eye on the IKS control system, but not sure if its worth the thousands of dollars compared to one you can get for under $1K.
    invincible569
    ZEOhead in Training
    Last edited by invincible569; 06-05-2005, 05:45 PM.

1. conspicuous angel : hard to get small one. very expensive
    2. peppermint angel : very expensive
    3. BK/Deltec skimmer : I will have one of them when I set up newtank.
    BK is more expensive than Deltec. so I will go Deltec...
    but still I am not sure
    4. orange shoulder tang or achilles tang :
    hard to get small one. but I will have one of them
    5. fairy wrasses: hard to get them in my country.. :smash:

www.spsholic.com

Comment

Equipment: 4000 gallon tank custom made by deltec or royal exclusiv, deltec skimmer w/SCH, BK skimmer, RD pumps, IKS system, jetstream reactor, multiple L3 reflectors with bulb of my choice, multiple 6200 streams (as in like 10), maybe a closed loop

Fish: conspic angel, regal angel, emp. angel, majestic angel, blueface angel, crysurus(sp.) angel, goldflake angel, basically any large angel (except for holocanthus genus, they just dont appeal to me)

also interruptus and multicolor angel...watanabie angel, achilles tang, blonde naso w/streamers, helfrichi firefish, peppermint hog, powder blue tang, mystery wrasse, basically any anthias, fairy wrasses,

corals: acan lords, any acro, encrusting montis (superman, rainbow, etc...), those crazy looking LPS (echinos, blastos, etc...)

i thnk thats all i can think of...its too overwelming

Comment

Well right now it would have to be

1. New tank from James at envision acrylics should have it by august.
        2. 4 sequence dart pumps
        3. Sump for new tank
        4. BK 300 internal for new tank
        5. The schuran jet stream 1 for my new tank w/ dosing meter to do it right
        6. A set of 4 36" VHOs and ballast for new tank
        6. NOW this is what i really want but will wait till i get the new tank up
        a conspic angel to round out my fish list. It will be my last fish and my show fish along with my blueface angel and foxface lo. although the cost alot i see it as a pet like a dog. they are very personable and can live for 15+ years. so i will have it for awhile. like Vince said i need to find a small one.

thats it, haha its alot but hopefully by december i will have it all. the tank will go up at the end of august and the transfer will occur at the end of august.

anyway thats it. haha thats alot!

Nick
        275 Gallon Envision Acrylics Tank, 70 gallon sump, BK 300 internal, Zeovit, 5 sequence darts (1 on a oceansmotions 4-way), medusa dual controller, 2 ebo jaer 250w heaters, 1/2 hp JBJ comercial chiller, 4 RO IIIs w/14k hamilitons, 4 VHOs super actinic, deltec pf500 Ca Rx, 3 reef ceramic pillar, and 1 reef ceramic mini-reef, 5 ceramic closed loop intake screen covers, with 50ish pounds of LR

Comment

hrmmm........

Elkhorn Coral from the atlantic (it is illeagal to collect)

Acropora cuneata

Acropora tutelinsis (spelled wrong)
          Proud owner of an Elegance Coral "that lived". (It is thriving whith long tentacle tips...purchased in January 2005.) It has white tentacle tips, I beleive this has something to do with ones that will typically live due to the collection site.

Comment

oh i got a good one, a true enchinta. i mean the real deal.

Nick
            275 Gallon Envision Acrylics Tank, 70 gallon sump, BK 300 internal, Zeovit, 5 sequence darts (1 on a oceansmotions 4-way), medusa dual controller, 2 ebo jaer 250w heaters, 1/2 hp JBJ comercial chiller, 4 RO IIIs w/14k hamilitons, 4 VHOs super actinic, deltec pf500 Ca Rx, 3 reef ceramic pillar, and 1 reef ceramic mini-reef, 5 ceramic closed loop intake screen covers, with 50ish pounds of LR

Comment

Dimmable Deltec T5s to be controlled by the SIMMOD module via IKS. Way cool dusk and dawn effect..
              Farish

Setup: 250G System, ATI Powermodul 10x80w T5s, 4x6100 Tunze Streams & 7095 MultiController, Deltec PF1000 CR, Deltec AP902 Skimmer, IKS, Zeovit, Artica 1Hp Chiller

Comment

911 twin turbo.. Nobody said it had to be about my tank hehehehe.....

Comment

You have to put me down for the Elegan coral.....The one that Exotics.us ( Tubs ) had on RC and lost it.There hasn't been one around since then,and I' still looking ? ANYONE out there scene this gem?If so give me a buzz.......
                  c/b

Comment

me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

it is 8" or so when extended, purchased for $60...bought in January 05...so how much money are you willing....j/k
                    Proud owner of an Elegance Coral "that lived". (It is thriving whith long tentacle tips...purchased in January 2005.) It has white tentacle tips, I beleive this has something to do with ones that will typically live due to the collection site.

Comment

a BK Skimmer and a 1000g tank w/ 1000w MH on it and 5 more tunzes to go wit my 3 i have now lol but my new 180 will do as for that all i would want is
                      http://www.seavisions.com/prod02.htm
                      Nick
                      180G SPS Mainly
                      10 Bulb T5 Starfire
                      Calcium Reactor
                      3 Tunze 6105's
                      Profilux Controller
                      ATB Return w/ wavysea
                      ATB M External Skimmer

Comment

thats interesting....

Comment

Originally posted by nyfireman3097
                          a BK Skimmer and a 1000g tank w/ 1000w MH on it and 5 more tunzes to go wit my 3 i have now lol but my new 180 will do as for that all i would want is
                          http://www.seavisions.com/prod02.htm
                          Does anyone have any experience with those machines?

Comment

I am also with 7th heaven. I want a very small conspic-they just don't seem to show up small.

I need a solid quote for my new tank from someone who can do itand do it well by end of July, early August--I talked to James, sounds good, but he's too backlogged.

I want all my stuff from my old house to migrate to my new house magically....

Oh yeah, I could use a 911 GT2
                            10x3x2 FOWLR (for now)
                            BK400ext
                            RD12 return, 2 RD12 closed loop, wavebox with extension
                            MRC kalkmixer
                            IKS

Comment

chuck, are you not getting the steel bracing anymore?

Comment

Working...
                              X