• Show
Clear All

• bogg
    replied
    wheare are they located ????

Leave a comment:

• SeanCallan
    replied
    I did know about the shipping, but when I want to order a couple colonies I end up paying more for shipping then is really necessary in my opinion.

Leave a comment:

• s13silvia
    replied
    Originally posted by SeanCallan
    All those pieces are really nice.

I do think though I plan to order from fragframmers as I like their price and selection (plus I like helping ZEOheads). I may order from RM if in the future I find myself in the need of some really interesting coral

Or, I may just force Scott to provide me with coral

sean, trust me you will not be disappointed with eric's corals... he has a very good eye for sweet corals!

in regards to RM pricing, they include shipping in the cost of the corals listed on the site. not sure if you knew that

Leave a comment:

• s13silvia
    replied
    Originally posted by nbd13
    how old is your tank?

thanks!

Nick
    tank is only 3 months old, i set it up mid october and has been on zeo since the end of november.

Leave a comment:

• SeanCallan
    replied
    All those pieces are really nice.

I do think though I plan to order from fragframmers as I like their price and selection (plus I like helping ZEOheads). I may order from RM if in the future I find myself in the need of some really interesting coral

Or, I may just force Scott to provide me with coral

Leave a comment:

• Diesel3443
    replied
    Originally posted by s13silvia
    anyone know what this is?

I have one like that except mine is North Carolina Blue It was dark green before starting Zeo

Leave a comment:

• nbd13
    replied
    how old is your tank?

thanks!

Nick

Leave a comment:

• s13silvia
    replied
    scott, i've been on zeo for about 2 months now. algae is receding slowly, but it is starting to go away.

Leave a comment:

• scottw
    replied
    Originally posted by s13silvia
    well sean, as promised here is a pic of one of the pieces i picked up from RM yesterday...

side shot of the tank, damn macro algae really killed the picture

How long have you been on ZEO? All my algae in 2 weeks.. hmm.. Nice tank though

Leave a comment:

• scottw
    replied
    RM, has the pick of the litter so you should get nice quality frags. Only thing I hate is that no matter how many you buy the shipping is already figured in there, so it hurts if you buy a lot at one time.. Other then that they are very nice for sure.

Leave a comment:

• s13silvia
    replied
    well sean, as promised here is a pic of one of the pieces i picked up from RM yesterday...

anyone know what this is?

side shot of the tank, damn macro algae really killed the picture

Leave a comment:

• SeanCallan
    replied
    Bob,

I appreciate the feedback from such an outstanding member of the community. When I'm ready I won't hold back from ordering from them.

Leave a comment:

• Aged Salt
    replied
    Welcome, Dave, to our new forum Chris/Kristine et al are absolutely solid as are their corals. It's been my experience that they back up their corals & with ZEOvit, my coral colors from them retain their original color. Bob

Leave a comment:

• s13silvia
    replied
    i should be picking up a new AC coral from them this coming week, i'll post a pic of it once i do

Leave a comment:

• SeanCallan
    replied
    Cool thanks for all the input guys.

I've just heard alot of bad things about them and I always browse their site just to see what I can't have

Leave a comment:

Working...
X