Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by s13silvia
    anyone know what this is?

I have one like that except mine is North Carolina Blue It was dark green before starting Zeo
    Sean

Tank Specs:60g Cube SPS/Clam tank, ASM G1x Skimmer, DIY ZEOvit Reactor, 1x400w EVC 14k, Marine Life Aquatics CR-250 CaRx (RIP)

Not sure yet.....Build Thread to come!

Comment

All those pieces are really nice.

I do think though I plan to order from fragframmers as I like their price and selection (plus I like helping ZEOheads). I may order from RM if in the future I find myself in the need of some really interesting coral

Or, I may just force Scott to provide me with coral

Comment

Originally posted by nbd13
        how old is your tank?

thanks!

Nick
        tank is only 3 months old, i set it up mid october and has been on zeo since the end of november.
        Nam

Comment

Originally posted by SeanCallan
          All those pieces are really nice.

I do think though I plan to order from fragframmers as I like their price and selection (plus I like helping ZEOheads). I may order from RM if in the future I find myself in the need of some really interesting coral

Or, I may just force Scott to provide me with coral

sean, trust me you will not be disappointed with eric's corals... he has a very good eye for sweet corals!

in regards to RM pricing, they include shipping in the cost of the corals listed on the site. not sure if you knew that
          Nam

Comment

I did know about the shipping, but when I want to order a couple colonies I end up paying more for shipping then is really necessary in my opinion.

Comment

wheare are they located ????

Comment

Working...
              X