No announcement yet.

AA and start2; how much are you dosing?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AA and start2; how much are you dosing?

Please post the net volume of your system, and how much of each you are dosing (per day). Also, please note if you are having problems with brown slime or any other algae/bacteria.

Thanks,

Tom
    Current Tank: 75g sps restarted with ZEOvit August 2004, Aqua Connect 14K 250W SE MH x 2, SLS HQI ballasts, 54W blueplus T5s x 2, H&S A150 external (recirculating) skimmer, Tunze Stream 6060, 6000 with single controller, Geo Ca reactor, in-sump ZEOvit reactor from Madison, Aquacontroller

Tom, for 50g net I dose 2 drops of start2 in the morn and evening, AA I dose 2 drops once a week. bac and food are 1 drop 2x a week. I still have an issuse with slime on the glass so i am going to tailor it down a bit more
    Sean

Tank Specs:60g Cube SPS/Clam tank, ASM G1x Skimmer, DIY ZEOvit Reactor, 1x400w EVC 14k, Marine Life Aquatics CR-250 CaRx (RIP)

Not sure yet.....Build Thread to come!

Comment

60g Net volume. Start2 @ .1ml 2x daily, AAHC 2 drops every other day. Bak & Food7 are 2 drops 2x week. I have had no problems with slime/bacteria. Although I have not dosed Bak/Food7/AAHC in two weeks I had no proir problems.
      Dustin

"Water is the driving force of all nature"
      Leonardo da Vinci

Comment

200 net volume. Start2 @ .3 ml 2 x daily, Bak 4 drops & food 3 drops are 2 x week. I don't dose any other additives at this time, dealing with red turf algae. I had this algae before Zeo. But think the AAHC will help fuel the fire. I'm trying to put out.

Comment

i use on 125g 6 drops total 2x a week of aa and 1.5 of start a week
          Nick
          Nick
          180G SPS Mainly
          10 Bulb T5 Starfire
          Calcium Reactor
          3 Tunze 6105's
          Profilux Controller
          ATB Return w/ wavysea
          ATB M External Skimmer

Comment