Marko Haaga's Ultimate Zeovit System

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Marko Haaga's Ultimate Zeovit System

"January 2005 ZEOvit system was started again with GroTech zeolith reactor. When the tank was first started it run with ZEOvit system about 4 months. System was then stopped for testing reasons and four months ago again started to test its impact on coral coloration and health. And I must say it really is the best method I have ever used to keep succesful coral reef aquarium. The health of the corals is very good, colors are excellent and the growth rate is tremendous. Over ten years of reef keeping, I have kept tanks run with Berlin system, Jaubert's plenum and DSB with and without algae refugium, and lately with ZEOvit system and in my hands it surely is the best of them. "

Source: http://haaga.aqua-web.org/

What a reef :druggie: He needs a taller tank I certainly agree with his experience/ZEOvit method. thnx.Bob
    "There might be something to this ZEOvit"

Comment

Greetings All !

I have admired Marko Haaga's exquisite artistry for a long time now ... SWEET!

Over ten years of reef keeping, I have kept tanks run with Berlin system, Jaubert's plenum and DSB with and without algae refugium, and lately with ZEOvit system and in my hands it surely is the best of them.
      Oh my ... ... dancing in the Darkside ... we're not in Kansas anymore Toto, are we?

"When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro."
      Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

Wow, that is a beauty of a tank. I love the top down shots of the corals...great color composition. I've been sold on the zeovit method and this just confirms more and more for me that it is worth trying in my new system. Thanks for sharing

Comment

Unreal!

Makes me want to setup an SPS tank.

SteveU
          “People are very open-minded about new things - as long as they're exactly like the old ones.”
          ...Charles F. Kettering

Comment

Look at his growth!! This pic is on Feb 2004

Comment

ERT in action, thx

Comment

Wow! There is light at the end of the denutrifying tunnel!
                Pikeman

Comment

I have checked out his website a few times before, have it bookmarked.

This is one stunning tank
                  400 gallon reef, Bubble King 300, I~Spin, 2 x 10,000K BLV 400W, 2 x 20,000K Radium 400W, 2 x 6,400K Osram 400W, Schuran Jetstream 1, AquaController Pro

Comment

BTW check out the amount of Fungias this guy has on his substrate, he must really like those
                    400 gallon reef, Bubble King 300, I~Spin, 2 x 10,000K BLV 400W, 2 x 20,000K Radium 400W, 2 x 6,400K Osram 400W, Schuran Jetstream 1, AquaController Pro

Comment

it must be fungia-board....those are sweet! i love his tank!

Comment

Thats one amazing tank!!!!
                        Sean

Tank Specs:60g Cube SPS/Clam tank, ASM G1x Skimmer, DIY ZEOvit Reactor, 1x400w EVC 14k, Marine Life Aquatics CR-250 CaRx (RIP)

Not sure yet.....Build Thread to come!

Comment

that did it for me.sign me up.

Comment

Originally posted by Orion76
                            BTW check out the amount of Fungias this guy has on his substrate, he must really like those
                            He loves to frag them. If you see his prop page..he frags this coral.

Comment

mr.pluto

Comment

Working...
                              X