Purple Up

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Purple Up

A new product by CaribSea. Supposed to boost corraline algae. www.carib-sea.com any input???
    Proud owner of an Elegance Coral "that lived". (It is thriving whith long tentacle tips...purchased in January 2005.) It has white tentacle tips, I beleive this has something to do with ones that will typically live due to the collection site.

nobody???

It was listed in April 2005 Aquarium Fish magazine(somehow I got April of 2005...)

It is supposed to like booste corraline algae...it could be used in a zeo tank mabe?? Or would the corraline not grow even there is a product that is supposed to make it grow? Nobody has heard of this stuff yet???
    Proud owner of an Elegance Coral "that lived". (It is thriving whith long tentacle tips...purchased in January 2005.) It has white tentacle tips, I beleive this has something to do with ones that will typically live due to the collection site.

Comment

Possibly a product with a lot of Sr in it. never used it though.

Comment

Never tried it. If you do, just keep in mind to start with VERY small doses.
        If you are on the ZEOvit method and you dose supplements that are not part of the system, start at 5% of the manufacturers recommended dosing amount.
        Fish eat poop....tastes just like chicken.

Comment

Working...
        X