hello (trouble posting pics)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hello (trouble posting pics)

hey everyone i am just now on day 10 of zeovit, and everything is doing well so far. no brown slime with bubbles and no rtn or stn. i have a 92g sps tank with about 40 small peices in it. i wanted to post some pics but it says "you may not post attachments" can anybody tell me why?? thanks guys.

Ben, good start I'll let somebody do the computer thingyBob
    "There might be something to this ZEOvit"

Comment

yea i have no idea why,,, its down an the bottom of the posting page under "posting rules" it says "you may not post attachments" :icon_roll also bob i am using the basic 4 and aminos anything else you recommend.. i spoke to Gary on the phone last week before his vacation and he said you are the man,,,,, so nice to somewhat meet you.

Comment

Ben, thnx. for the kind words; sounds like your current doses are inline, therefore, unless you begin to see dark film against your panes or slime/airbubbles on your LR, no additional supplements are effective until your nutrients are lowered & one is well into phase 2. If you do experience the above visual cues, plz. post up for zeo-dosing adjustments.Bob

Comment

i get the brown film on my front glass but i have always had that,, way before zeovit. but the rocks are good.

Comment

Ben, your zeo-filter really is just becoming effective in nutrient reduction. I wouldn't change anything yet unless this darkening film appears daily, becomes more abundant, especially on your back panes, or your corals darken. If this appears to be the case, then hold AAHC until you repostBob

Comment

yeah thats what I really hate...that you can't post attatchments. Life would be sooo easier if you could.

you probably will have to transfer your pics to a place like photobucket.com free hosting of pictures.
              Proud owner of an Elegance Coral "that lived". (It is thriving whith long tentacle tips...purchased in January 2005.) It has white tentacle tips, I beleive this has something to do with ones that will typically live due to the collection site.

Comment

Yep use photobucket to upload and then transfer using image tags to the forum---I believe Scott did that to save space and in the long run will be benificial to all of us.

Welcome to Zeoland--may your journey be a happy one
                Sean

Tank Specs:60g Cube SPS/Clam tank, ASM G1x Skimmer, DIY ZEOvit Reactor, 1x400w EVC 14k, Marine Life Aquatics CR-250 CaRx (RIP)

Not sure yet.....Build Thread to come!

Comment

Originally posted by Adam
                  yeah thats what I really hate...that you can't post attatchments. Life would be sooo easier if you could.

you probably will have to transfer your pics to a place like photobucket.com free hosting of pictures.
                  how about adding it to the gallery here on zeovit.com its free

Comment

Originally posted by Diesel3443
                    Yep use photobucket to upload and then transfer using image tags to the forum---I believe Scott did that to save space and in the long run will be benificial to all of us.

Welcome to Zeoland--may your journey be a happy one

you got it .. but we do allow for uploads to the gallery ... Happy reefing guys...

Comment

so i just tried to post in the gallery and it gave me an error 127 code????

Comment

you just rightclick the image and hit copy shortcut at photobucket.com, then go make a post here and rightclick and hit paste. It should work.
                        Proud owner of an Elegance Coral "that lived". (It is thriving whith long tentacle tips...purchased in January 2005.) It has white tentacle tips, I beleive this has something to do with ones that will typically live due to the collection site.

Comment

ahhhh yes the right click,, its sadly a lost art to us mac users

Comment

Working...
                          X