My First Efflo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My First Efflo

I finally got a acropora efflorenscens. It is 6" long, and 3" wide and has (2) joined "plates" and came with an acro crab(good kind.) It is dark green with deep purple rim.

And guess what! It only costed $100 even!!! I mean I have seen 2" brown efflo bali aquacultultured colonies go for 100, this one is huge and very colorful and only cost $100.

AHAHAHAHAH no PICS no Camera (yet)..........

store is called east end aquatics in louisville, ky. they had easily over 100 surbaya aquacultured acro colonies, and they had 4 efflo's. I took the best one of the 4. One was dark uniform green. I notised that half probably of the aquacultured acros had hairy crabs, man I never realized how bad they really were. The acro's with crabs were splotchy with areas of no tissue and had no polpy extension. What polpy extension they had was being picked off(literally) by the crabs...bad bad bad are hairy crabs!!!
    Proud owner of an Elegance Coral "that lived". (It is thriving whith long tentacle tips...purchased in January 2005.) It has white tentacle tips, I beleive this has something to do with ones that will typically live due to the collection site.

you can post pics of your own efflo if you want...(hey, I need some type of reply...)

Lets see them efflo's!!!

Post away!!!
    Proud owner of an Elegance Coral "that lived". (It is thriving whith long tentacle tips...purchased in January 2005.) It has white tentacle tips, I beleive this has something to do with ones that will typically live due to the collection site.

Comment

awesome good for you Adam
      Nick
      Nick
      180G SPS Mainly
      10 Bulb T5 Starfire
      Calcium Reactor
      3 Tunze 6105's
      Profilux Controller
      ATB Return w/ wavysea
      ATB M External Skimmer

Comment