X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • rjf
    ZEOhead in Training
    • Mar 2005

zeo bak and food when using aahc aalps

Bob, I'm currently dosing aalps and aahc at half strength 2x's a week. I lowered my food dose by one third kept bak the same. so Im at6 drops food 8 drops bak 2x's a week. 5drops aahc 2.5 ml aalps 2x's a week. 1 ml start2 three times a day. system is 250 gal.2 liter zeolith 200gph Does this sound right to you I read bak and food should always be dosed the same but then I saw if using aa it can be reduced by one third. I s this true when using lps and hc together. I'm about three weeks into zeovit i just switched from everyday dosing to 2x's a week. Everything looks good no bubbles , tissue loss, blooms, etc. nutrients are still high though nitrate 1 salifert trying to get down tissue color still dark. will test for phos tomorrow. any suggestions
    Thanks
  • Aged Salt
    ZEOhead
    • Jan 2005

Hi RJF, stay the course, as your zeo-dosing looks appropriate. A tip is to dilute Start2 50% with RODI water then one can use full doses of Food7, ie. 1:1 bak:food. The weaken concentration of ZS2 would still be dosed at the present quantity. Bob
    "There might be something to this ZEOvit"

Comment

• rjf
      ZEOhead in Training
      • Mar 2005

Thanks bob is that better than the way I 'm doing it now or should I just like you said stay the course. It's ok to dilute zeo products ?should I switch ?Wouldn't just halfing my dose of zs2 be the same as diluting it. Should I dilute, half the dose of zs2, or stay with what I was doing.

Comment

• rjf
        ZEOhead in Training
        • Mar 2005

Bob what do you think?

Comment

• Aged Salt
          ZEOhead
          • Jan 2005

Originally posted by rjf
          Thanks bob is that better than the way I 'm doing it now or should I just like you said stay the course. It's ok to dilute zeo products ?should I switch ?Wouldn't just halfing my dose of zs2 be the same as diluting it. Should I dilute, half the dose of zs2, or stay with what I was doing.
          Hi rjf, there's no reason to adjust your dosing schedule, or dilutions. I just have always used ZEOvit with = amounts of bak to food with abounding success, so for me it's more to do with habit. Bob
          "There might be something to this ZEOvit"

Comment

• rjf
            ZEOhead in Training
            • Mar 2005

Thanks bob

Comment

Working...