just a thought!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• just a thought!

Please correct me if i'm wrong, In simple terms, Zeovit method is try to create a low nutrient environment in order for sps not to turn brown, and the supplement is help to enhance it’s colour, so if a tank is always in a low nutrient environment can it be dosing zeosupplement alone without using the zeovit system.

(The method probably must complicate than that, I only make it simpler for my level of understand )

The basic supplements are used to create and sustain the bacteria populations that remove nutrients from the water. The Zeovit filter is a vital component in this process.

There are some Zeovit supplements which can also be used in non Zeovit tanks, such as Iodine and trace elements, and these can of course be used in non Zeo tanks but dosing Zeobak and Zeofood in a non Zeo tank is probably a waste of money/time.
    400 gallon reef, Bubble King 300, I~Spin, 2 x 10,000K BLV 400W, 2 x 20,000K Radium 400W, 2 x 6,400K Osram 400W, Schuran Jetstream 1, AquaController Pro

Comment

Originally posted by Orion76
      The basic supplements are used to create and sustain the bacteria populations that remove nutrients from the water. The Zeovit filter is a vital component in this process.

There are some Zeovit supplements which can also be used in non Zeovit tanks, such as Iodine and trace elements, and these can of course be used in non Zeo tanks but dosing Zeobak and Zeofood in a non Zeo tank is probably a waste of money/time.

Thank you Orion76,

Will try to experience on using spur2 to see if it can "lighter" the colour on sps, and may try the seawater complex and trace elements too ....let see if i will kill my tank at way...

Comment

Working...
      X