using non zeovit supplement only?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• using non zeovit supplement only?

Hello I'm a new comer here and i'm not currently using zeovit, but I'm going to try to use the non zeovit supplement such as Zeolife, trace element. Does anyone have such experience..?

Thanks

mesocosm is using it on a non zeovit tank. maybe he will chime in here.

Comment

Hi Tree, welcome to ZEOvit.com You may want to PM Gary[mesocosm] for the information you're seeking. Bob
      "There might be something to this ZEOvit"

Comment

thanks you guys!.......Age Salt do you know any other try the method that I mention....?

Comment

Hi Tree, I've never used those products & besides Gary know of anyone just using the non-ZEOvit products. However, what you should consider is trying ZeoStart2 by itself, as this will provide a special carbon source for all bacteria to use within your tank[LR/LS,etc] to affect a lowering of nutrients to a better degree than the non-ZEOvit productsBob

Comment

Aged salt,

Zeolife claim it is similar to zeostart 2 only less concentrate, it is recommand to me by one of the dealer, the reason i'm asking is to see if anyone have any success of increase sps colour by using zeolife and it's trace element only....thanks for you help again..

Comment

Hi Tree, sorry I can not be of more help with you ZEOlife question, again, as I've never used the product. But obtain the new ZeoStart2 & dose it in phase 1, based on the net water volume of your system. See the Start2 dosing sticky for the dosing guidelinesBob

Comment

Working...
              X