My Tank Journal

Hi~ Fay..

Welcome to zeoville..

www.spsholic.com

Comment

Welcome, Fay, to ZEOvit.com, a friendly, helpful forum Bob
      "There might be something to this ZEOvit"

Comment

Fay - Took a while I'm really glad you made it here.
        This is a very freindly site, and trust me there are major experts here you can ask anything and get a reliable answer.

And just to fill everyone else in, Fay has an awesome looking setup, primarily softies at this stage, plus some truly amazing anemones.

Comment

Originally posted by wasp
          Fay - Took a while I'm really glad you made it here.
          This is a very freindly site, and trust me there are major experts here you can ask anything and get a reliable answer.

And just to fill everyone else in, Fay has an awesome looking setup, primarily softies at this stage, plus some truly amazing anemones.
          Critey Bob

Comment

Welcome to Zeoland
            Sean

Tank Specs:60g Cube SPS/Clam tank, ASM G1x Skimmer, DIY ZEOvit Reactor, 1x400w EVC 14k, Marine Life Aquatics CR-250 CaRx (RIP)

Not sure yet.....Build Thread to come!

Comment

Welcome Aboard!

Comment

Hi wasp: looks like a fun site!!!!!! :
                My Tank Journal

Comment

Hey Fay! Welcome aboard!

Comment

Originally posted by Aged Salt
                    Critey Bob
                    Bob you will have to come on down this way and spend some time here to learn proper English. I think it's meant to be Crikey Mate!

Originally posted by Fay
                    Hi wasp: looks like a fun site!!!!!! :
                    Yes it's good value Fay, if you want fun there is even some kind of gaming area although I have not actually been there myself.
                    However the owners of some of the worlds best tanks are here, and not too proud to answer questions from us common folks.
                    By the way thought you may be interested, remember Barry was having a major phosphate problem despite using zeovit, well, he finally solved it, turned out there was something nasty in his calcium reactor media. It had been sitting around in a bucket for a couple of years before he used it. So Brendan told him to try running the effluent through some phosphate removing resin before returning to the tank, and the phosphate dropped from 3, to 0.03 in just a few days. So he's stoked.
                    Hows the skimmer investigation going? There are plenty of knowledgeable skimmer gurus here at this site also. And, how are those anemones coming along since the carbon mishap?

Comment

Welcome Fay
                      Fish eat poop....tastes just like chicken.

Comment

Welcome....

Comment

Welcome new friend from New Zealand!
                          400 gallon reef, Bubble King 300, I~Spin, 2 x 10,000K BLV 400W, 2 x 20,000K Radium 400W, 2 x 6,400K Osram 400W, Schuran Jetstream 1, AquaController Pro

Comment

Alastair, I'll splash on over there & try the veal Bob

Comment

Hi wasp

Steve's coming today, have purchased his skimmer Deltec AP 850, I was wandering if I should run the TS-3000 queen as well?
                              To update others, I have over stocked my tank with fish Running 28 fish (small ones) in 750ltrs. have been strugging with Nitrates and Phosphates.
                              Anemones looking better long way to go to get them back to what they were.
                              To update others, I put 600mls of carbon in my tank in a high flow, the carbon was of very high qualtiy. I lost a slipper coral, my only branchy coral and my LTA's bleached, interesting because the BTA's are ok looking better than ever I think it was because they are lower in the tank.
                              Have dropped the carbon back to 250ml
                              My Tank Journal

Comment

Working...
                              X