Collapse
No announcement yet.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

As you can see, I just added one. Here is the full size pic.

It is an A. yongei colony from Reefer Madness, that I'm going in on with guys from my local club. I sure hope it will make it okay with the weather.

Tom
    Current Tank: 75g sps restarted with ZEOvit August 2004, Aqua Connect 14K 250W SE MH x 2, SLS HQI ballasts, 54W blueplus T5s x 2, H&S A150 external (recirculating) skimmer, Tunze Stream 6060, 6000 with single controller, Geo Ca reactor, in-sump ZEOvit reactor from Madison, Aquacontroller

nice bro! .........

Comment

hope you buddy is on ZEO.. that is a nice piece

Comment

nice...

this is mine

---------------------------
        180g 3 side Low Iron Glass, Lighting: ATI Power Module 10 x 80W KZ Coral Light (awiting for to mix with fiji purple), Return Pump: Red Dragon 12m3, Tunze WaveMaker:1x 6200, 3 x 6100 and 1 x 6060 + Multicontroller 7095, Bubble King 300 Internal, Deltec - PF 601S, Arctica Chiller 1/2HP, I~Zeo Reactor IZ-618

BK 300 in actionhttp://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v5...IDEO_00003.flv

Comment

Keigo, an excellent specimen! I like the neon blue!
          Farish

Setup: 250G System, ATI Powermodul 10x80w T5s, 4x6100 Tunze Streams & 7095 MultiController, Deltec PF1000 CR, Deltec AP902 Skimmer, IKS, Zeovit, Artica 1Hp Chiller

Comment

Hi Tom, I think I got a frag of a similar coral from RM couple of months ago. I think you're going to fall in love w/ it. It's got nice blue polyps and turning more blue everyday. Hopefully, changes to Keigo's blue yongei one day. Awesome yongei Keigo!

Yongei, sorry for the bad picture.

Comment

Originally posted by naka

Yongei, sorry for the bad picture.

and you complain to me about bad pics!

Comment

lol, I messed around w/ the camera settings, and I can't seem to get it right. This camera is way too complicated. Anyone w/ cannon 10D got any advice?

Comment

Working...
                X