I got new zeo toys this weekend!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I got new zeo toys this weekend!!!

I picked up Macro Elements, Zeo Iron concentrate and Zeo Potassiumiodide. I got them from Madison while I was down in LA. Can't wait to try them
    You're Norma Desmond you used to be big.

I am big it's the pictures that got small.

From the classic movie "Sunset Boulevard"

Brad, let me know how the ME works.. I am getting that VERY soon also... Hopefully when I get my start 2...

Comment

I am going to dose it on Thursday. I will let you know then.

Comment

Sweet TY

Comment

Keep us updated Brad. How did the corals do?

Comment

Not to well Madison, I bought 8 from the wholesaler and it looks like 3-4 might live. I know next time to do it the day I am going home. My fault, but hey I learned.

Comment

wanna hear ur outcomes
              Nick
              180G SPS Mainly
              10 Bulb T5 Starfire
              Calcium Reactor
              3 Tunze 6105's
              Profilux Controller
              ATB Return w/ wavysea
              ATB M External Skimmer

Comment

Brad, any changes?

Comment

I started dosing 3 drops a week of PIF and FE as of last monday. And I was going to dose my Macroelements last Thursday but I got impatient and did it last Monday instead.

So far I haven't noticed any differences. So what I have decided to do is dose 1 drop a day of PIF and FE (in my 40 gallon tank) and see if I can see any changes then. If I overdose then I will back off but until then I am going to stick with this scedule. I will dose my second dosing of Macroelements tommorrow. So far I haven't noticed any change in my corals from using this product but it is still very early to tell.

I do actually have to say that I have noticed a small gain in purple tips on one of my frags. I don't know if it is becuase of the PIF, FE or Macroelements but I will keep you updated.

Keep reminding me to post my findings and I will keep you all updated.

Comment

Hi Brad. You should dose the FE once a week and the PIF can be dosed 2-3 times a week. Same with ME

Comment

Ok, here is a new update:

Today was the 3rd time I have dosed macroelements. So far with this product I have seen a little bit better polyp extension especially in my Chips Acro. There hasn't been a dramatic change in my tank but it I am still happy I bought this product as I have seen a little difference.

I dose FE and PIF 1 drop everyday in my 40 gallon tank. I know many people say this is overdosing but I didn't notice any difference in my corals dosing 2-3 times a week and so far I have absolutely no signs of overdosing. So far I have noticed small changes in 2 of my corals. One is a tricolor and the tips used to be solid tan, they are now slowly turning purple with green polyps. The other is an unknown frag that is also browned out. This coral is difficult to color up but the base has started to grow recently and it is a bluish greyish color. There have been small changes for the better with these two products but I think the longer I use them the more obvious the changes are going to become. Overall I am happy I bought these two products.

I dosed zeospur2 for the 3rd time last Thursday and this is still my favorite product, my corals grow like there on the "juice" with this stuff. And I still haven't found the correct dosing amount (I can dose more) so in the future I am expecting even better results.

Comment

i have to order mine SOON !!!!!!
                        Nick
                        Nick
                        180G SPS Mainly
                        10 Bulb T5 Starfire
                        Calcium Reactor
                        3 Tunze 6105's
                        Profilux Controller
                        ATB Return w/ wavysea
                        ATB M External Skimmer