Singapore ZEOusers on ZEOvit

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Singapore ZEOusers on ZEOvit

Hey guys.. looks like the Singapore ZEOusers are having great results too! They are really on top of things over there. Here is the thread if you guys want to read their experiences:

http://www.sgreefclub.com/forum/inde...howtopic=26319

thx for the link, i am surpriced that everything i have seen in singapore are in english, is english spoken in singapore ? or just used on the web ?

Comment

Thnx. Edward for sharing the thread, interesting comments also, just what one expects as nutrients are depleted Bob
      "There might be something to this ZEOvit"

Comment

Funny how they are having success with snake oil too.. I didn't realize Kool Aid was that popular around the world. Thanks for the link Edward...

Comment

Hi Heniz,

Yes SG is a english spoken & written country as it's our 1st lang follow by 2nd lang as our mother tongue
          ---------------------------
          180g 3 side Low Iron Glass, Lighting: ATI Power Module 10 x 80W KZ Coral Light (awiting for to mix with fiji purple), Return Pump: Red Dragon 12m3, Tunze WaveMaker:1x 6200, 3 x 6100 and 1 x 6060 + Multicontroller 7095, Bubble King 300 Internal, Deltec - PF 601S, Arctica Chiller 1/2HP, I~Zeo Reactor IZ-618

BK 300 in actionhttp://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v5...IDEO_00003.flv

Comment

Its getting closer to be a world Domination and one day everyone will be forced to accept it
            Sean

Tank Specs:60g Cube SPS/Clam tank, ASM G1x Skimmer, DIY ZEOvit Reactor, 1x400w EVC 14k, Marine Life Aquatics CR-250 CaRx (RIP)

Not sure yet.....Build Thread to come!

Comment

Originally posted by keigo
              Hi Heniz,

Yes SG is a english spoken & written country as it's our 1st lang follow by 2nd lang as our mother tongue

Hi Keigo

i never knew that, learning always something new

Comment

Originally posted by Heinz
                Hi Keigo

i never knew that, learning always something new
                lolz.. you're welcome.. so dont worry feel free to come over to Singapore and you wont have problem communicating. And dont forget to call me up if you ever come to Singapore.

But one things Singapore is a hot and rainy place and if you love the sun I bet you will like it. And if your wife & you love shopping and taste various kind of races food e.g. Chinese to Malay to Indian to westen to Jap to Korean. You can find it in Singapore.
                ---------------------------
                180g 3 side Low Iron Glass, Lighting: ATI Power Module 10 x 80W KZ Coral Light (awiting for to mix with fiji purple), Return Pump: Red Dragon 12m3, Tunze WaveMaker:1x 6200, 3 x 6100 and 1 x 6060 + Multicontroller 7095, Bubble King 300 Internal, Deltec - PF 601S, Arctica Chiller 1/2HP, I~Zeo Reactor IZ-618

BK 300 in actionhttp://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v5...IDEO_00003.flv

Comment

Originally posted by Diesel3443
                  Its getting closer to be a world Domination and one day everyone will be forced to accept it
                  Sean, I assume you're referring to ZEOvit, of course Bob

Comment

BTW, Im Alfaromeo in that thread. Just doing my bit to spread the word that this stuff really works... even if its just kool-aid!
                    Farish

Setup: 250G System, ATI Powermodul 10x80w T5s, 4x6100 Tunze Streams & 7095 MultiController, Deltec PF1000 CR, Deltec AP902 Skimmer, IKS, Zeovit, Artica 1Hp Chiller

Comment

Originally posted by fkadir
                      BTW, Im Alfaromeo in that thread. Just doing my bit to spread the word that this stuff really works... even if its just kool-aid!
                      Or pee, sugar conc, etc. Bob

Comment

Working...
                      X