Red Bugs, their baaaaack!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Red Bugs, their baaaaack!

Well, I guess the suggested 3 dosages of Interceptor are still the mandatory. I dosed 2 times last treatment in February. In taking pics today I noticed the little buggers.

I guess I do it all over again, this time I WILL do all 3 treatments.
    265 gallon SPS tank. Bubble King 300 Internal, MRC CR-6 Calc Reactor. 3 400 watt 20k Helios. 90 gallon Frag tank plumbed into main display.

sorry to hear about it bro
    Nick
    Nick
    180G SPS Mainly
    10 Bulb T5 Starfire
    Calcium Reactor
    3 Tunze 6105's
    Profilux Controller
    ATB Return w/ wavysea
    ATB M External Skimmer

Comment

3 is key. I did 2, it doesnt work.
      Proud owner of an Elegance Coral "that lived". (It is thriving whith long tentacle tips...purchased in January 2005.) It has white tentacle tips, I beleive this has something to do with ones that will typically live due to the collection site.

Comment

i hear this all the time about it people stop after 2 and then bam a month later there back sux
        Nick
        Nick
        180G SPS Mainly
        10 Bulb T5 Starfire
        Calcium Reactor
        3 Tunze 6105's
        Profilux Controller
        ATB Return w/ wavysea
        ATB M External Skimmer

Comment

can you see red bugs with the naked eye?

-Tim

Comment

yes..........
            Proud owner of an Elegance Coral "that lived". (It is thriving whith long tentacle tips...purchased in January 2005.) It has white tentacle tips, I beleive this has something to do with ones that will typically live due to the collection site.

Comment

but they're small. compare in size with corallites in the excellent pic above.

Comment

first time I dosed twice and that didn't get them all, then I dosed 3 times and they showed up again a few weeks later. I dosed 1 final time and haven't seen them since. the key here is to keep on the lookout for them and be prepared to dose again and again until they are all gone (IMO), that and good QT practices..

Comment

its been a while since ive seen you on here skeletor, glad to have you back
                  Sean

Tank Specs:60g Cube SPS/Clam tank, ASM G1x Skimmer, DIY ZEOvit Reactor, 1x400w EVC 14k, Marine Life Aquatics CR-250 CaRx (RIP)

Not sure yet.....Build Thread to come!

Comment

Working...
                  X