Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Brad Villeggiante
    replied
    I broke that piece off about 5 hours ago and so far I don't see anymore tissue ressesion. Guess I will know more in the morning.

Leave a comment:

• Diesel3443
    replied
    ok just checking. I know that was a prob I had. Where is the tissue loss on the underside of the coral?

Leave a comment:

• Brad Villeggiante
    replied
    My mag is a little above 1400

Leave a comment:

• nyfireman3097
    replied
    Mag is an important factor to the parameters
    Nick

Leave a comment:

• Diesel3443
    replied
    Brad I know you said your params are in check but what is your Mg reading? Ive noticed that low Mg <1150, on Zeo has caused my Montipora esp. caps go byebye. Just a thought

Leave a comment:

• nyfireman3097
    replied
    good luck wit it Bro
    Nick

Leave a comment:

• Brad Villeggiante
    replied
    It is RTN and I am out of superglue. Lets hope where I broke it stops the RTN, if not I guess its to the store.

Leave a comment:

• nyfireman3097
    replied
    yes it has helped me out personally doin that
    Nick

Leave a comment:

• SeanCallan
    replied
    If it's RTN, you may try to use superglue, I've heard that works for a lot of individuals.

Leave a comment:

• nyfireman3097
    replied
    did u take a pic of it ?
    Nick

Leave a comment:

• SeanCallan
    replied
    RTN or STN?

Slow or Rapid Tissue Necrosis...

Leave a comment:

• Brad Villeggiante
    started a topic Crap, RTN

Crap, RTN

I came home from school this afternoon and bingo, A cap I have had in my tank for about 3 months had some small RTN on it. The RTN was about 1/10 the size of the coral, so I broke the RTN off and hopefully that will stop it.

I don't know where this came from, all my zeo parameters + tank parameters are in check.

I dosed zeospur2 4 days ago but don't think this has anything to do with it, all my other corals look great since dosing it. I guess it was just an unexpected isolated case.

I don't have montipora eating nudis and I didn't overdose on start. All well, lets just hope for the best.
Working...
X