Product Updates/Improvements

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Product Updates/Improvements

It seems like there have been a lot of these lately (ZEOspur 2, ZEOstart 2, ZEOspur ME, AAHC).

http://www.zeovit.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1273

http://www.zeovit.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1326

http://www.zeovit.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1013

How about making this a sticky thread, to keep people informed about Thomas' latest brews?

Tom
    Last edited by Tom Berry; 03-21-2005, 08:22 AM.
    Current Tank: 75g sps restarted with ZEOvit August 2004, Aqua Connect 14K 250W SE MH x 2, SLS HQI ballasts, 54W blueplus T5s x 2, H&S A150 external (recirculating) skimmer, Tunze Stream 6060, 6000 with single controller, Geo Ca reactor, in-sump ZEOvit reactor from Madison, Aquacontroller

Zeospur2 ain't an improvement of Zeospur ME ? Do we have to use both? Or only ZEospure 2 now?

Comment

Good idea
      Nick
      Nick
      180G SPS Mainly
      10 Bulb T5 Starfire
      Calcium Reactor
      3 Tunze 6105's
      Profilux Controller
      ATB Return w/ wavysea
      ATB M External Skimmer

Comment

Hi Tom, just a quick clarification, ZeoSpur2 to my knowledge is not a new product nor has it undergone any content changes since I've been using ZEOvit[11mos.]
        Laurent, Spur2 & Spur-ME are two totally different products with different effects on our corals The Spur2 is for zoox expulsion allowing coral tissue colors to be demonstrated, while Spur-ME is additional traces, not present in our salts, but these do exist in natural seawater, thus, enhancing tip-coloration & probably coral health. Bob
        "There might be something to this ZEOvit"

Comment

i think one of the things he saying is to have sticky's with the explanation of each product and also for new ones that are coming out and that are new and improved
          Nick
          Nick
          180G SPS Mainly
          10 Bulb T5 Starfire
          Calcium Reactor
          3 Tunze 6105's
          Profilux Controller
          ATB Return w/ wavysea
          ATB M External Skimmer

Comment

i think one of the things he saying is to have sticky's with the explanation of each product and also for new ones that are coming out and that are new and improved
            That might make things a little cluttered. I'm thinking a single sticky thread that the moderators (Bob ) can post to when there is a new version of, or improvements to, an existing product, or a new product is introduced.

Tom
            Current Tank: 75g sps restarted with ZEOvit August 2004, Aqua Connect 14K 250W SE MH x 2, SLS HQI ballasts, 54W blueplus T5s x 2, H&S A150 external (recirculating) skimmer, Tunze Stream 6060, 6000 with single controller, Geo Ca reactor, in-sump ZEOvit reactor from Madison, Aquacontroller

Comment

yeah same thing it could be like the livestock that we keep section where only a mod can start it
              Nick
              Nick
              180G SPS Mainly
              10 Bulb T5 Starfire
              Calcium Reactor
              3 Tunze 6105's
              Profilux Controller
              ATB Return w/ wavysea
              ATB M External Skimmer

Comment

Bob,

you're right, ZEOspur 2 shouldn't 've been on the list. It would also be cool for you to share your knowledge & experience with each of the ZEOvit components, and supplements, in one place.

Tom
                Last edited by Tom Berry; 03-21-2005, 03:04 PM.

Comment

Tom, your suggestion is valid, as Thomas does constantly test different elements on a ongoing basis, using those that only after extensive use show improvements As it is now, I honestly try my best to share all I know to be the truth with any new ZEOvit product line. While I love the ZEOvit method as it is, it's also comforting to know that Thomas Pohl is a genius at brewing with a zeal for experimentation & enhancing the ZEOvit method. Bob
                  "There might be something to this ZEOvit"

Comment

hey the more research and idiot proof he makes it the better lol
                    Nick
                    Nick
                    180G SPS Mainly
                    10 Bulb T5 Starfire
                    Calcium Reactor
                    3 Tunze 6105's
                    Profilux Controller
                    ATB Return w/ wavysea
                    ATB M External Skimmer

Comment

amen bob

Comment

As it is now, I honestly try my best to share all I know to be the truth with any new ZEOvit product line.
                        I know you do, and it is very helpful. I really appreciate it It's just that I'm lazy, and would love to see your nuggetts of knowledge and experience collected in one place, so I don't have to sort through various threads to find them

Tom

Comment

lmao im with Tom
                          Nick
                          Nick
                          180G SPS Mainly
                          10 Bulb T5 Starfire
                          Calcium Reactor
                          3 Tunze 6105's
                          Profilux Controller
                          ATB Return w/ wavysea
                          ATB M External Skimmer

Comment