Zeospur 2 question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Zeospur 2 question

Okay im into month 3 of my zeo, phosphate and nitrate still register, although only just.

As I dont have a local dealer of zeo here in Liverpool I need to get my stuff mail order and was thinking of ordering zeospur2, but just wondered on a few questions first,

Would zeospur be too much too soon for my tank? (3months into the method)

Im more interested in growth than pastel colours that a few people have mentioned, does spur as the name suggest increase growth rates?

Currently im dosing bak/food/start and amino acids, just wondered what everyones thoughts were.

I picked up an awesome lillac coloured monti digitata yesterday that ive NEVER seen here in the UK before, its only a small colony but as i probably wont see one again i dont want to lose it !!

Cheers

Gary

you can get the spur2 if it saves on shipping but I wouldn't use it just yet. It will lighten coral colors more than it will increase growth.

Comment

Thanks Madison,

May as well put that one on hold then, by the way do you ship your reactors to the UK?

Cheers

Gary

Comment

Gary,

Do you have a pic of your new Monti? It sounds really nice.

Comment

Hi Wade,

Ill be lending a better digicam than the one i have tomorrow so will post a few pics up then, i think its worth the wait !!!

Cheers

Gary

Comment

Working...
          X