Zeospur2 update

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Zeospur2 update

Just a quick update (I know it is still early but I am really looking forward to seeing the results of this product) on my zeospur2 dosage today.

I dosed sometime around 3:00 p.m. westcoast time. It is now 9:30 p.m. and I haven't seen any change in any of my corals so far. I dosed at 50-60% of what I you normally are supposed to dose at, just to make sure I would not overdose.

I will keep the updates coming.
    You're Norma Desmond you used to be big.

I am big it's the pictures that got small.

From the classic movie "Sunset Boulevard"

chances are you won't see anything with that dosage. Be patient though. If you don't see any effects then wait 5-7 days and increase dosage.

Comment

yeah i dosed 50% of recommended, on thursday and i havent seen any change. so i will increase to 60% on wednesday , so go from 2.00ml to 2.20ml

andrew
      100 gal sps tank, with Queen Angle, 2 Common Clowns, Cleaner Wrasse, Purple Tang.

BLV 400w 10k driven by Ice cap electronic ballast, 2 24" Deltec duel T5s. Tunze 6100 and 6000 streams. Deltec APF 600 skimmer, PF 509 calcium reactor, and a FR 509 fluidised reactor modded into a zeo reactor. Eheim 1260 return pump, and Tunze osmolator. Iks unit to control heaters and fan, and co2

Zeovit dosing
      1ml start morning and evening for 6 weeks.
      4ml of bak/food 3/4x14, then 2xweek for 28 days

Comment

Well for those of you who did notice a difference for the first time you dosed zeospur2 what percentage were you dosing at, 60% 70% etc. Just curious.

Comment

Brad, this depends to the nutrient load of the tank. The nutrient lower the tank is the less ZeoSpur2 is needed to notice a effect. I for example dose 8 ml in my 320 g system with good results.

The nutrient level also impacts the effect. The lower the nutrients are the longer the corals will stay light before they become darker again.

Be careful and approach slow to the needed quantity of your tank.

G.Alexander

Comment

To dose that low your nutrient count must be very low.

Comment

I hope so

G.Alexander

Comment

That is 62.5%.

yeah it must have to be a very very low nutrient environment to ge the colours that Gary gets .

Andrew
                100 gal sps tank, with Queen Angle, 2 Common Clowns, Cleaner Wrasse, Purple Tang.

BLV 400w 10k driven by Ice cap electronic ballast, 2 24" Deltec duel T5s. Tunze 6100 and 6000 streams. Deltec APF 600 skimmer, PF 509 calcium reactor, and a FR 509 fluidised reactor modded into a zeo reactor. Eheim 1260 return pump, and Tunze osmolator. Iks unit to control heaters and fan, and co2

Zeovit dosing
                1ml start morning and evening for 6 weeks.
                4ml of bak/food 3/4x14, then 2xweek for 28 days

Comment

Working...
                X