Automatic dosage

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Automatic dosage

Which technique use you to automate your daily dosage (amino acid for example...).

I think of using the IKS vario 3+ (http://www.iks-aqua.com/html/engl/do...vario3plus.php), for daily dosage of Amino Acid, Oligoelement and weekly dosage of Zeospur... your opinion?
    <'))))< Pascal >(((('>

Im only using an automatic doser for Zeostart as the dosage is measured in mls. Amino Acids are measued in drops and thus difficult to dose with an automatic doser unless the doser is very accurate and very high in resolution.
    Farish

Setup: 250G System, ATI Powermodul 10x80w T5s, 4x6100 Tunze Streams & 7095 MultiController, Deltec PF1000 CR, Deltec AP902 Skimmer, IKS, Zeovit, Artica 1Hp Chiller

Comment

May pay to talk to Thomas & see if they could be diluted in RODI, would greatly simplify.
      BTW I'm using the IKS 3 channel for dosing my calcium 2 part, this is a great dosing pump.

Comment

It seems that the IKS can control some drops (as indicate in the IKS website "The smallest dosage is around a mere 0.05 ml")... but reality or phantasm
        <'))))< Pascal >(((('>

Comment

I use this dosing pump to dose ZoeStart2. You can adjust the quantity in a interval of 2 – 5 and 10 seconds. You also have the possibility to adjust the rotation speed. I only use one channel of this pump but this works fine. Dosing 0,3 ml with every interval.

G.Alexander

Comment

Is it possible to get these in the states?

What are the prices on these bad boys?

Comment

Originally posted by SeanCallan
              Is it possible to get these in the states?

What are the prices on these bad boys?
              Good question, Sean. PA doesn't carry them & are out of the Litemeter 3. Any zeo-product can be diluted in RODI water, but be sure the diluted calculation is correct Bob
              "There might be something to this ZEOvit"

Comment

seame.com sells all of this stuff. They quote prices in dollars too so assume they shikp there and carry us spec.

hth

Barry

Comment

Working...
                X