Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Featured Tank . Pawel Szember (paszembe) - Poland

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    CONGRATULATIONS

    I love your tank

    Comment


    • #17
      Hi @paszembe

      Just a question

      If I read parameters of your skimmer it seems oversized about your tank, is not so?

      But you have got great results

      Regards
      Tony

      Comment


      • #18
        Originally posted by tony73 View Post
        CONGRATULATIONS

        I love your tank
        Originally posted by tony73 View Post
        Hi @paszembe

        Just a question

        If I read parameters of your skimmer it seems oversized about your tank, is not so?

        But you have got great results

        Regards
        Tony
        Thank you Tony,
        yep, my skimmer seems to be a litter bigger that is needed but I got it for my first 800l, second 1400l and current tank - I just didn't want to buy another one when I had one already. Same with my 12m3 Red Dragon main return pump - probably could use a smaller one like 6000l/h but I already had this from previous tanks.
        btw. Two more current pictures from last Friday.
        DSC_0021 by foxPL, on Flickr
        DSC_0018 by foxPL, on Flickr

        Comment


        • #19
          Originally posted by paszembe View Post
          Thank you Tony,

          yep, my skimmer seems to be a litter bigger that is needed but I got it for my first 800l, second 1400l and current tank - I just didn't want to buy another one when I had one already. Same with my 12m3 Red Dragon main return pump - probably could use a smaller one like 6000l/h but I already had this from previous tanks.

          btw. Two more current pictures from last Friday.

          DSC_0021 by foxPL, on Flickr

          DSC_0018 by foxPL, on Flickr
          Thansk Pawel

          My question was to repeat same trouble with my tank

          I've 300lt net volume and skimmer ultrareef uks 200 (oversized) and I'm starting again with full zeovit

          Just to understand how to setup correctly big skimmer and zeolite just to avoid to have poor nutrients tank

          Inviato dal mio LM-G710 utilizzando Tapatalk

          Comment


          • #20
            I would recommend to feed more heavily and try to skim a little more dry in this case.

            Comment


            • #21
              Originally posted by paszembe View Post
              I would recommend to feed more heavily and try to skim a little more dry in this case.
              [emoji106][emoji106][emoji106][emoji106]

              Inviato dal mio LM-G710 utilizzando Tapatalk

              Comment


              • #22
                very nice I like the layout and the maturity of coral
                Socal Reef TOTM Nov 2019
                GHL TOTM 2/2020

                https://youtu.be/xqf77k14osA

                Comment


                • #23
                  Thank you,
                  btw. there a short video I've made a couple of days ago:
                  https://youtu.be/6cVNhq5vCqA

                  Comment


                  • #24
                    Hi that is a great tank very very perfect work.
                    How you get the water soooo clear? Do you use a Rollermat or a UV?

                    Pozdrawiam

                    Comment


                    • #25
                      Amazingly nice!

                      Comment

                      Working...
                      X