Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Problems with Uploading photos

Hey Admins,
    I'm trying to upload some pics into the gallery. Once I submit photos, the upload completes and then takes me to the page where you type description etc. once that is done, I hit o.k. and the next page is unavailable. The pics are not showing up in my gallery either. If you guys could check into this, it would be much appreciated.

CAReefer
    265 gallon SPS tank. Bubble King 300 Internal, MRC CR-6 Calc Reactor. 3 400 watt 20k Helios. 90 gallon Frag tank plumbed into main display.

Marshal, we are working on this, thanks for posting.

G.Alexander

Comment

Thanks Gary, I will keep checking back.

Oh, and thanks for spelling my name correctly. :blue: :blue: :blue:
      265 gallon SPS tank. Bubble King 300 Internal, MRC CR-6 Calc Reactor. 3 400 watt 20k Helios. 90 gallon Frag tank plumbed into main display.

Comment

I am Alexander Marshal

However I hope we can fix it soon.

G.Alexander

Comment

Sorry about that Alexander, I am terrible with names. As we say here in the States "My bad"

Marshal

Comment

Do not care Marshal, I know who you mean if you call Gary

G.Alexander

Comment

Marshal, would you please do another test ?

G.Alexander

Comment

Nope, still not working

Comment

But you were able to get one up 8-15-2005?
                  Maybe file type or size?
                  http://www.zeovit.com/photopost/show...=500&ppuser=60

SteveU
                  “People are very open-minded about new things - as long as they're exactly like the old ones.”
                  ...Charles F. Kettering

Comment

That is odd the one went throught, there are 3 more pending that just won't go through.

Comment

I'm just trying to insert the 8-15-2005 image here as well as another for a test.

SteveU
                      “People are very open-minded about new things - as long as they're exactly like the old ones.”
                      ...Charles F. Kettering

Comment

That is strange, I don't remember uploading that photo into my gallery, I posted a picture via a link to my website.

Comment

The 8-15-2005 won't show here in the thread even though the link is posted in the same way?????
                          SteveU
                          ...Charles F. Kettering

Comment

Weird huh?

Comment

For some reason the 8-15-2005 photo shows two different file sizes... 37.7k, 44.8k???

SteveU
                              ...Charles F. Kettering

Comment

Working...
                              X