New Poll for you guys

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Poll for you guys

TeamZEO is constantly talking back and fourth, "How and what can we do to make ZEOvit.com the best site it can be".

So we come to you, who knows better then you guys.
    PHD Leaders who can answer questions
    17.39%
    A specialty forum
    8.70%
    Free give aways (ZEOvit, Corals, Dry Goods, Etc.)
    21.74%
    Online fast tech support
    4.35%
    Group frag trades
    6.52%
    Discount with Future Sponsors (if we go this route)
    13.04%
    More Group Buys
    4.35%
    We want Sponsors for the board
    13.04%
    A special area for "I support ZEOvit.com" only members can get in
    0.00%
    All of the above
    10.87%

The poll is expired.

All of the above for me, to think 2mo ago this didnt even exist
    Sean

Tank Specs:60g Cube SPS/Clam tank, ASM G1x Skimmer, DIY ZEOvit Reactor, 1x400w EVC 14k, Marine Life Aquatics CR-250 CaRx (RIP)

Not sure yet.....Build Thread to come!

Comment

To me this is the most helpful, friendliest site I have ever been on….
      What would be most important to me is to keep this atmosphere as you guys grow bigger. This won’t be easiest thing to do. Everything else is just gravy.
      I did vote for all of the above because every one of them would only serve to enhance this site.

Colin
      120 BB w/20g BB side tank, 29g sump, (2) 250w RO III, 14k AC, Bluewave VII ballast, Deltec 851, Panworld 150 return, (2) 6000 Streams w/controller, AC II Controller w/(2) DC4, GEO 618 CR.

If at first it doesn't fit get a bigger hammer - Beat to fit paint to match

Comment

Greetings All !

Remember ... you asked for this ... ... ...

Free give aways (ZEOvit, Corals, Dry Goods, Etc.): Please NO ... not ever, unless you're going to offer unconditional, eternal salvation FREE with any purchase of the personally autographed St. John the Baptist steak knives set ...

More Group Buys:Nice idea ... but, don't you guys have ENOUGH to do already? Have you ever done these before? They are a PAIN ... besides, given the dynamics of the ZEOvit community, this kind of thing will spontaneously evolve/emerge on its own (as it has already). Trust me ... you guys do not need to be the ones who do this kind of thing.

Group frag trades: See More Group Buys.

A specialty forum: We're kind of there already, aren't we? ...

Online fast tech support: We're kind of there already, aren't we? ...

If you're going to go into the online support realm, PLEASE consider this: Online translation mechanisms for realtime interfacing between German, Italian, and English languages. Wouldn't it be way cool to be the first North American cyberspace kid on the marine ornamental industry ecommerce playground to be truly multilingual in structure, and international in scope? Think of the knowledge acquisition potential ... the membership attraction potential ... the economic potential ... the FUN potential. I'd be surprised if Gary hasn't already had serious flashes about aspects of this ... when he's not preoccupied with the, "Sometimes I feel like a brain-shaped creature that embodies the timeless fear of what lies beneath the conscious mind....." stuff.

Then again, the worldlingo package starts at around $18,000 with a $5000 per year subscription ...

... but I can dream, can't I? ...

We want Sponsors for the board: ZEOvit.com will have to go here ... it's not a matter of "if", but rather an issue of "when". It's only been 48 days since the nukes were launched in the other place. 325 registered members and MANY lurkers. Is it just me, or does this place have a Twilight Zone/Stephen King "We belong here ... We've always belonged here ..." feel to it? Flashes from "The Shining" ... Bob is the ZeoCaretaker ... He's ALWAYS been the ZeoCaretaker ... .

... okay, I'm grounded again ... seriously folks ... bandwidth and site technology/maintenance are neither free nor cheap ... you HAVE to go there. Once the site hits and site visits accumulate to an impressive enough level, pull the trigger. Something BIG is happening here in ZeoVille ... it's going to take 3-5 years with only moderate penetration into the B&M MO retail marketplace before it begins to seriously impact the North American marine ornamental industry. But it's coming soon to a theatre near you - get dressed (... I've been addicted to this industry since 1976, and I recognize the emergent patterns of the "real thing" when I see it ... wet/dry filtration, bare-bottom systems, and Berlin-style systems were all undocumented emergent "fads" once upon a time ... and I'm not the only one: Consider the baseline motivations and underlying psychology for the aggressive opposition ...), . You need to be ready, and a fundamental grounding within an ecommerce marketing structure is essential.

PHD Leaders who can answer questions: Didn't we have enough "fun" with "PhD Leaders" in the other place? ...

A special area for "I support ZEOvit.com" only members can get in
        NO, NO, NO, NO, NO ... but I have no wish to be redundant.

Seriously. I thought CCG said it rather nicely ...
        To me this is the most helpful, friendliest site I have ever been on….
        What would be most important to me is to keep this atmosphere as you guys grow bigger. This won’t be easiest thing to do. Everything else is just gravy.
        Indeed ...

Remember ... you asked for this ...
        "When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro."
        Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

A special area for "I support ZEOvit.com" only members can get in----
          please no. don't take anything away
          rather, incorporate "Free give aways" with those who "support Zeovit.com". This could be used as incentive for donations to help mantain the site.

add CCG's quote here -> :yesway:

Comment

Working...
          X