Bubbleking Anticipation.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bubbleking Anticipation.....

Just a quick note to let everyone know, my long awaited skimmer is scheduled to ship this coming week, I have been told by Klaus himself that I will be able to personally test the true effectivness of this monster this coming week.

After months of waiting,and countless conversations with Gary, I too will finally be able to give an unbiased opinion of the performance of these skimmers.....

I will keep you all updated and hope to have pics to share with everyone.......

Can you tell I am finally get excited???????
    IF IT IS WORTH DOING, TAKE YOUR TIME AND DO IT RIGHT..........

Haha its about time John! when you get that bad boy up and running i will have to take a trip out to see it!

i cant wait to get mine! i will knwo more in a couple of days when i will be able to get mine!

i will even bring a camera to take some pics if you want! let me know!

Nick
    275 Gallon Envision Acrylics Tank, 70 gallon sump, BK 300 internal, Zeovit, 5 sequence darts (1 on a oceansmotions 4-way), medusa dual controller, 2 ebo jaer 250w heaters, 1/2 hp JBJ comercial chiller, 4 RO IIIs w/14k hamilitons, 4 VHOs super actinic, deltec pf500 Ca Rx, 3 reef ceramic pillar, and 1 reef ceramic mini-reef, 5 ceramic closed loop intake screen covers, with 50ish pounds of LR

Comment

Uhm, John is yours coming special by itself, or is it part of the large order that is expected....
      10x3x2 FOWLR (for now)
      BK400ext
      RD12 return, 2 RD12 closed loop, wavebox with extension
      MRC kalkmixer
      IKS

Comment

Nick,

I will let you know if it gets here, been through this before though.......

Moonpod,

It is suppose to be shipped on its own to me , hope it does come, I already have people waiting for my other two skimmers.........

Comment

alright just drop me a PM when it gets here! it should be here hopefully!

how long have you been waiting? like 2 or 3 months?

Nick
          275 Gallon Envision Acrylics Tank, 70 gallon sump, BK 300 internal, Zeovit, 5 sequence darts (1 on a oceansmotions 4-way), medusa dual controller, 2 ebo jaer 250w heaters, 1/2 hp JBJ comercial chiller, 4 RO IIIs w/14k hamilitons, 4 VHOs super actinic, deltec pf500 Ca Rx, 3 reef ceramic pillar, and 1 reef ceramic mini-reef, 5 ceramic closed loop intake screen covers, with 50ish pounds of LR

Comment

4 plus...............I think...........

Comment

wow, but i think it will be worth it form everything i have read!

it will be intresting to see how easy they are to dial in.

Nick

Comment

Originally posted by John Brancheau
                Just a quick note to let everyone know, my long awaited skimmer is scheduled to ship this coming week, I have been told by Klaus himself that I will be able to personally test the true effectivness of this monster this coming week.

After months of waiting,and countless conversations with Gary, I too will finally be able to give an unbiased opinion of the performance of these skimmers.....

I will keep you all updated and hope to have pics to share with everyone.......

Can you tell I am finally get excited???????

I got the same email.. I too hope to have it soon, cant wait .. which one did you get? I am getting the 300 ext.

Comment

You guys and your Bubble Kings, Im jealous:
                  Sean

Tank Specs:60g Cube SPS/Clam tank, ASM G1x Skimmer, DIY ZEOvit Reactor, 1x400w EVC 14k, Marine Life Aquatics CR-250 CaRx (RIP)

Not sure yet.....Build Thread to come!

Comment

Scott,

I have a 300 internal coming..

Comment

Bk

Hi guys!

In which country the BK is avalaible? never heard of it in FRnace But it seems the hell of a machine!!!!

Comment

Hi Laurent, & welcome to ZEOvit.com From my understanding, the B-K is still in limited production, but is gradually making it's way all over the world. There will be many stateside by the next wk. or two. Are there any B-K's in France yet? Thnx. Bob
                        "There might be something to this ZEOvit"

Comment

Originally posted by laurent78
                          Hi guys!

In which country the BK is avalaible? never heard of it in FRnace But it seems the hell of a machine!!!!
                          hi laurent,
                          the BK is manufactured in Koeln,Germany, which is not far from the france border, you could buy it direct from www.Royal-Exclusiv.de, or from Thomas www.korallen-zucht.de, sorry i dont know any France Store selling BK's

Comment

Hey all,

Just got back from my tank, had some friends over, I sure hope that Klaus gets my skimmer out this week, I have been taking a bunch of crap from them , the running joke now is that at least when you order a skimmer from H&S or Deltc,they do eventually send it to ya...

Show them they are wrong Klaus, get it done and send it to me so that I can show them what a real skimmer should look like........:}

Comment

John, your argument is that your getting a first class skimmer. When you order a Ferrari Enzo or any other rare and exotic sports car, you have to wait in a waiting line. Same goes for those chopper bikes i have been seeing on TV. It is hand made to detail and it just makes a BK skimmer more rare and hard to come by.. .so when someone comes by and sees your skimmer, it will be one of a kind and not everyone will have one. Feel better?

Comment

Working...
                              X