Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Quick question for Klaus....

Hey Klaus,

Hope you understand my question, can I use ozone with your skimmers, I would like to inject directly into the air intake.....

Just want to make sure there will be no side effects to damage the skimmer....

Thanks, John
    IF IT IS WORTH DOING, TAKE YOUR TIME AND DO IT RIGHT..........

Dear John,
    quick question, quick answer... with translation-software..
    doesn't give any problems to one nozzles of ozone. The skimmer is ozone celebration. You must use only a special nozzle with a second Bypass. The silicone tube isn't ozone celebration, therefore only about the Bypass. I will show Gary such a Ozon-nozzle.
    John, your skimmer is the special-working 300 internal, with one outlet left and right never the Red Dragon ?.. So i hope, by Gary visit my company at Wednasday, it is completed. .. so i make for you a bypass for Ozoninjektion, 6mm Pipe...

best regards from germany... Klaus

pS... i learning slowly US-language....

Comment

Thank you for your answer, I appreciate the extra injector.....

Look forward to playing with the skimmer, I am sure the wait will have been worth it..

John

Comment

John,
        sorry for the long wait.... tomorrow starting new worker in my companay and so i hope in the future, the delivery-time is not so long at the moment...

regards... Klaus

Comment

Klaus,

As I have told Gary earlier, I also own my own company, I know exactly how it feels to have customers who want a product and you are unable to deliver quickly, but it is a better problem to have than the other way around...

Believe me, Gary has been fantastic to deal with,if everyone I deal with as as good as him, life would be much better.......

Have a great night,

John

Comment

Just for clarification. If you got a say, standard BK300 external, you could hook ozone up to the air intake?
            10x3x2 FOWLR (for now)
            BK400ext
            RD12 return, 2 RD12 closed loop, wavebox with extension
            MRC kalkmixer
            IKS

Comment

here is a grafik, you see that "T" ? thats what i think Klaus is talking about, the T is at one side open for air intake,

Last edited by Heinz; 02-14-2005, 05:15 AM.

Comment

Klaus,
                Your english is perfect great to have you here to answer questions ..

Comment

@scottw... my english is perfect ?? Thats a gag ??
                  @Heinz, thats not 100% ( 95%) correct... in the nozzle is a second pipe of 6mm. This is a bypass line for Ozon-intake. Your construction is possible, or you must change the silcon-line of teflon-line. Silicon is not ozonresistent...
                  @John, ... we look in the future....

regards from Germany....

Comment

Klaus,

Any chance my skimmer will be done today?

John

Comment

Working...
                    X