this and my lg900c
    by Lgaquari italy
    [IMG][/IMG]
    hi blureff

hi blureff[IMG][/IMG]

Comment

hi blureff

Comment

Nice! How long have you been running it?

Comment

2-3 days

in 7 days the glass and height
          even if and the neck and very dirty ago always his/her job in optimal way
          hi blureff

Comment

Very cool Skimmer. I think it will work better if u clean the neck more regularly
            Farish

Setup: 250G System, ATI Powermodul 10x80w T5s, 4x6100 Tunze Streams & 7095 MultiController, Deltec PF1000 CR, Deltec AP902 Skimmer, IKS, Zeovit, Artica 1Hp Chiller

Comment

Originally posted by fkadir
              Very cool Skimmer. I think it will work better if u clean the neck more regularly

!!!!!

what you intend
              hi blureff

Comment

Ciao blureff
                Nice skimmer ,very good perfomance for few days of use :yesway:
                Hre is more info about lg aquari,IIRC that is new Italian company with very good products -http://www.lgaquari.it/

Comment

Hi,

Lg Acquari is well known in Italy as one of the best skimmer and calcium reactor producer. We know Mr. Lg personally and we can say that is a very serious professionist, always studying what he produce.

As Italian, think to Lg as Ferrari

Bye

Comment

Interesting skimmer, Ciao:thumbup: I think cleaning the collecting neck will allow finer tuning & more productive skimmate[allowing the finer bubbles to rise]--this is especially true after running your skimmer for some time, as there will be less proteineous gunk to remove. Thnx. for sharing. Bob
                    "There might be something to this ZEOvit"

Comment

The Germans and Italians used to make the best cars in Europe, now they make the best skimmers too?
                      400 gallon reef, Bubble King 300, I~Spin, 2 x 10,000K BLV 400W, 2 x 20,000K Radium 400W, 2 x 6,400K Osram 400W, Schuran Jetstream 1, AquaController Pro

Comment

e say that they don't have anything to envy to deltec and h&s
                        hi blureff

Comment

Originally posted by Orion76
                          The Germans and Italians used to make the best cars in Europe, now they make the best skimmers too?
                          ...you know what's about italians...they do it better :blue:

PS
                          I'm joking, of course...in fact i have a german car

Comment

Working...
                          X