Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

My new King of Bubbles.. BK 400 Internal.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My new King of Bubbles.. BK 400 Internal.

Well as Edward told me, once you see the box its amazing. I owned the 300 ext for a short time, when I had the opportunity to sell it and upgrade to a 400 internal, so I did. It was shipped out last week to me, and arrived yesterday (wednesday). Well when I got home from work, I saw the box from the road and WOW was all I could say. I was talking to Gary about MACNA, and saw the box and said Gary I have to go, he laughed at me and said I told you the box was big.. Well big is not the word. Ok on with the pics!

This is what I saw from the road.

Just to show you the size, b/c alone it doesnt look big. Here is my little one sitting on the box. She is almost 2 already .

This is what I had to deal with when I opened the box, my god there was like 3 million peanuts.

Finally after the 3 million peanuts are out of the box, here she is.

Here is the lid, and wow I thought the bk300 was HUGE..

And my beautiful wife allowed me to let my new honey eat dinner with us (thanks Kelly)

Now in the sump.

That is a Large bottle of Start2, it is big, now when you put it on top of the skimmer lol.

Comment

Eat your peas and carrots Scott and you will grow up to be a big boy HEHEH.. That skimmer is sweet.. Can't wait to come over and see it in action bro...

Comment

And as always when I get a chance to show off my little one, here we are last night after her bath, she is potty training already so this is great ... This is her new pull up..

Since this is a family site, all nudity has been erased hehe

and her with her new Dora outfit, for doing such a great job with potty training.

Comment

i see the BK 400 has only one return, i am surpriced, i didnt know Klaus changed the 400,
          i like the 2 returns tho

Comment

Originally posted by Heinz
            i see the BK 400 has only one return, i am surpriced, i didnt know Klaus changed the 400,
            i like the 2 returns tho
            yeah its the new one.. I am glad 2, with 2 returns on an Internal is just not good IMO, they are HUGE skimmers and take up too much room in the sump as it is, if I were to go with 2 it would not have fit. I already have to get a new sump built so I can put more in the sump..

46*30*26 is the new sump, calling around today to get a price, the way it is in the current sump, it doesnt go low enough, so i have to have a lot more water in the sump, more then I want so I am going to have to get a new sump.

Comment

No rest for the wicked huh Scott....

Comment

Good pics bro!! I bet you cant stop thinking about your new skimmer huh?

by the way, my daughter saw your daughter and wanted me to go back.. she said, "is that a dora shirt?"

Comment

Originally posted by invincible569
                  Good pics bro!! I bet you cant stop thinking about your new skimmer huh?

by the way, my daughter saw your daughter and wanted me to go back.. she said, "is that a dora shirt?"
                  hahaha, yeah I hear you bro, its it 4:30 yet? lol.. Yeah Claudia loves Dora, Wiggles, DoodleBops, and Barney... Elmo too
                  But doodlebops is #1 for her, but they dont offer DVD's in the USA ...

Comment

Did price come up during dinner with your new sweetie? I'm thinking not. My wife would have my nads on an oak plaque if she new I was contemplating spending that kind of coin on a "foam thingy".
                    265 gallon SPS tank. Bubble King 300 Internal, MRC CR-6 Calc Reactor. 3 400 watt 20k Helios. 90 gallon Frag tank plumbed into main display.

Comment

ps, gorgeous kid!!! Who's the father?
                      265 gallon SPS tank. Bubble King 300 Internal, MRC CR-6 Calc Reactor. 3 400 watt 20k Helios. 90 gallon Frag tank plumbed into main display.

Comment

Originally posted by CAReefer
                        ps, gorgeous kid!!! Who's the father?
                        Not mine, I didn't know Scott until after Claudia was born hehehe..... All the looks come form Kelly thats for sure... Scott I still You heheheh....

Comment

Scott, do not throw away the box. Once Kelly can not stand it, to live with a reefer under the same roof, you will need it as housing. Also keep the chips, they will keep you warm in the winter

Wonderful family – thanks for sharing & good luck with the monster !

G.Alexander

Comment

WOW it that a skimmer or your neigbourhoods water cleaning center , i need to get out my corals just for that HEHEHE.

Nice family, good luck with that BK .

Comment

Scott, do not throw away the box. Once Kelly can not stand it, to live with a reefer under the same roof, you will need it as housing. Also keep the chips, they will keep you warm in the winter
                              LOL... maybe I should send the skimmers from now on with easy break out sections for windows and doors.

And my beautiful wife allowed me to let my new honey eat dinner with us (thanks Kelly)
                              Scott, don't let Kelly tell you Tofu counts as dinner. There is no meat in it....
                              Fish eat poop....tastes just like chicken.

Comment

Working...
                              X