• 7thheaven
    replied
    Dear Klaus...

You always logged on and do not answer

Where are you? Everybody miss you...

Leave a comment:

• Skragan
    replied
    i think the movement of klaus´ company to a new location is the cause of all the delivery problems. klaus is very busy managing the move, i think he can´t find the time to check all his email and forum posts at this time. hopefully, when in the new location, he will install a faster support. maybe he should get some more employees...

also, he seems to be very busy developing the new RD2 pumps, here he posted some pictures: http://www.meerwasserforum.com/threa...d=28309&page=2

Leave a comment:

• Y BEN
    replied
    After read all the message. Well, What can I say? Hope have good ending for everyone and 400 users.

Leave a comment:

• F18-Hornet
    replied
    Now I am scare in case my BK goes wrong....

Honestly, I would be frustrated as others if my order is not delivered on time.

Leave a comment:

• sarah
    replied
    Where is Klaus?

http://www.zeovit.com/forums/showpos...1&postcount=41

TeamZEOvit
    Last edited by TeamZEOvit; 12-03-2006, 11:01 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Heinz
    replied
    Originally posted by skeletor
    at the moment he might, but how long before this happens to someone in the US ? I wonder how long it will be before the US dealers get shafted like Keigo has ?

Klaus really needs to step up to the plate and sort this out IMO.

Keigo, start out by sending him 5 - 600 emails per day, and ramp it up if you get no response. I've had to do this before when dealing with companies in another country and it worked wonders. it's always the squeaky wheel that gets the oil.
    Skeletor, Klaus is working on it, also, Royal Exclusiv has a really high reputation, you will have a hard time to find anybody els in this busniess with that high of reputation, so please think twice before posting about shafting anybody, as far i know you dont know the facts, i dont know em either, unless we know all the facts we should let the ppl that are involved work this out, without jumping to conclusions,

Leave a comment:

• skeletor
    replied
    Originally posted by Heinz
    keigo,
    like i said, i dont know the whole story, i dont know, i guess Klaus has his reasons, he keeps his word in europe and in the US,
    at the moment he might, but how long before this happens to someone in the US ? I wonder how long it will be before the US dealers get shafted like Keigo has ?

Klaus really needs to step up to the plate and sort this out IMO.

Keigo, start out by sending him 5 - 600 emails per day, and ramp it up if you get no response. I've had to do this before when dealing with companies in another country and it worked wonders. it's always the squeaky wheel that gets the oil.

Leave a comment:

• Heinz
    replied
    orion,
    keigo has his skimmer, i dont think its so easy, there is more to it, then we can see,
    i guess you took it the wrong way about europe and US, well actually i might have posted in wrong,
    Last edited by Heinz; 06-15-2005, 11:41 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Orion76
    replied
    8 months, wow that is really long. I feel your pain bro.

Heinz, it shouldn't matter where you are located. Orders should be fulfilled in the order that they came in. If Klaus is not able to deliver Keigos skimmer then he should reply to his email and apologize and offer a refund so he can buy another skimmer. JMO.

Leave a comment:

• keigo
    replied
    keigo,
    like i said, i dont know the whole story, i dont know, i guess Klaus has his reasons, he keeps his word in europe and in the US,
    Well I only know.. if I ever fly to german I will confirm go knock on klaus door and say a "friendly Hi"

anyway as a businessman point of view.. since my business is good I can just simplily drop the market of asia since demand is never there and concenrate on the bigger market in eurpore and state...and make customer there happy...

After all majorly win issit.. 1 complain is never going to win over many happy customer.
    Last edited by keigo; 06-15-2005, 10:46 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Heinz
    replied
    keigo,

Leave a comment:

• keigo
    replied
    Keigo,
    sorry to hear about your troubel, i dont know the whole story, so i can't say anything about it,
    as far as US customers, Gary got BK's and RD's in stock, also got parts available, there wont be any problems with US customers, or canada customers, for that matter, as myself
    Well thanks Heinz my friend, the whole story is very simple... klaus just dont want to work with us and seem to be playing game by not bothering to even ship out our order...or just keep saying next week, which I believe alot of reefers do complain about that...

so been unable to get any goods to be ship in by klaus, how can the local dealer plan to keep stock.

And we cant compare State to Singapore, the demand and population is miles apart. We are just a dot in the map.

unless klaus can keep his word to always ship out his goods to the dealer in time else all these delay kill the business and with all customer running away how to you expect the poor dealer to keep stock. And RE products are never cheap. You can't expect the poor dealer to keep stock for a low demand country with only 1/10000000~ reefers population compare to USA.

Leave a comment:

• Heinz
    replied
    Keigo,
    sorry to hear about your troubel, i dont know the whole story, so i can't say anything about it,
    as far as US customers, Gary got BK's and RD's in stock, also got parts available, there wont be any problems with US customers, or canada customers, for that matter, as myself

Leave a comment:

• keigo
    replied
    Originally posted by skeletor
    Did you ever get your skimmer keigo ?
    Hi Skeletor,

NO!!!!! till now it's already 8 months... since last year Nov till now...

I order a custom build CAR also dont need to take so long...

I'm already piss off and tired of the game klaus is playing...
    My dealer is trying his best to contact him and he even try call him in front of me and all we hear is voice mail. And whenever he manage to get him he will give the same old story next week will ship out. And it seem like klaus promise of next week never come.

And because of this, now at my country no body order RE product anymore cause everyone has given up either waiting or scare to be in the same sitution of waiting.. and BIG question of the kind of support you will get if any of your RE product become faulty.

Now I'm also worry that if ever any of my Red dragorn or Bubble King Pump get faulty I can see a few thousand dollars fly out the windows and I'm not rich and don't earn so much that thousand dollar seem nothing to me, it's all hard earn money...and not just some 10 cent or 20 cent product.

Last edited by keigo; 06-15-2005, 10:18 PM.

Leave a comment:

• skeletor
    replied
    Originally posted by keigo
    Well ReefRockerLive, try waiting for 5-6 months and still never get your skimmer and eveytime you got a reply email saying it will ship next week. You will know how we feel.
    Did you ever get your skimmer keigo ?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X