insump skimmer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• insump skimmer

i was planning to get an external skimmer, but as of now(still planning), i dont have enough space except inside the sump, so i need some suggestions for an insump skimmer that will handle over 240 gallons total water volume.
    -thanks

Depending on the amount of space you have in your sump consider, H&S 200-1260 which is rated for up to 300g, H&S 200-2xF2001 (325g), or Euro Reef CS8-4 (250g) The Euro Reef being a bit cheaper of the three.
    Dustin

"Water is the driving force of all nature"
    Leonardo da Vinci

Comment

all the external skimmers will work internally too

Comment

yea, i was originally gonna get the ap702, and put it insump, but it has a largr footprint. plus, the eheim feed pump will raise the electricity by almost 50% depending on the pump. for me, the reason for getting a needlewheel is the low electricity usage.

Comment

uuuggghhh...im having headaches. i need help choosing a skimmer (again,actually, if you have been following my posts on RC)...i have room for either an AP702 or a BK300 internal. right now, im leaning toward the deltec because it has been around for awhile and seems to be a proven skimmer. however, i keep looking back at the bk's cause of their awesome air injection numbers and the low electricity consumption...but i am afraid that it might too hard to adjust...

Comment

go with the bk then sell it to me when you go external
            Nick
            Nick
            180G SPS Mainly
            10 Bulb T5 Starfire
            Calcium Reactor
            3 Tunze 6105's
            Profilux Controller
            ATB Return w/ wavysea
            ATB M External Skimmer

Comment