Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Klaus, Please read........

Thanks for looking..............

Since you sill have my skimmer in your shop, how much trouble would it be to put a drain valve on the collection cup, so that I have the option of using a hose to dran the skimmate.........

John Brancheau
    IF IT IS WORTH DOING, TAKE YOUR TIME AND DO IT RIGHT..........

Hi John, if Klaus, does not answer, be sure to EM his website. Bob
    "There might be something to this ZEOvit"

Comment

Thanks Bob,

I did that also, but it seems that I cannot get him to answer any other way, I had always figured it was a translation thing, but who knows, maybe he is just ignoring me........:} I would not want to talk to me either unless I had some delivery news...........

Comment

Hello, John,
        I like to speak with you, we have very little leisure time and the translation of the language at the moment is difficult.
        We then make a drain line, no problem, in your skimmer top...

regards ...... Klaus

Comment

Thanks Klaus,

I responded to your e-mail..............

John

Comment

Dear Mr. Klaus Jansen

I am very worried , where my skimmer is. Based on informations , which I got from you, it was finished on December 2004, payed on December 2004, but I still have to run my old Tunze skimmer . I wait , wait , wait , .....

Comment

Hi Bojan,

Need not worry. Cause from my understanding, Klaus having problem trying to rush finish all the order he receive.

So your skimmer is delay. I have waited mine since late Nov till now and I have also been waiting, waiting, waiting....

I believe if you do some search, there are alot of ppls also waiting for their BK...
              ---------------------------
              180g 3 side Low Iron Glass, Lighting: ATI Power Module 10 x 80W KZ Coral Light (awiting for to mix with fiji purple), Return Pump: Red Dragon 12m3, Tunze WaveMaker:1x 6200, 3 x 6100 and 1 x 6060 + Multicontroller 7095, Bubble King 300 Internal, Deltec - PF 601S, Arctica Chiller 1/2HP, I~Zeo Reactor IZ-618

BK 300 in actionhttp://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v5...IDEO_00003.flv

Comment

I ordered BK in November also, but I got information in December that my skimmer is finished, so this is why I am worried. Acctually in December 2004 , RE sent me picture of my skimmer.
                Last edited by Bojan; 03-16-2005, 09:19 AM.

Comment

Paying for anything in full and then waiting 5 months for delivery, and then being lied to about it shipping is ridiculous. Sounds like the old skimmer skim ....now you see your money ..now you don't :teleport: Has anyone checked the financials on the company

Comment

I'd have no worries regarding the finances of Klaus Jansen and RE. Making any statement otherwise is slanderous IMO. Nobody is happy to wait so long for a skimmer but that's an entirely different issue. I waited from October to March and if a had it to do again knowing what I now know... I'd still order and wait.

SteveU
                    “People are very open-minded about new things - as long as they're exactly like the old ones.”
                    ...Charles F. Kettering

Comment

Asking about the financial strength of a company is not slanderous. I understand you are not concerned ...you finally got your skimmer. But if Bojan is being honest about his being lied too about his skimmer being ready to ship 4 months ago and then not receiving it and having a difficult time getting an honest answer.......I understand his concern about some having several thousand dollars of his money and his having nothing to show for it but broken promises, which some would consider lies. There is no excuse for doing business in this manner. It sure does not instill customer confidence.

Comment

ldrhawke

I said slanderous and not slander. By that I mean I'm not sure of your intentions in this thread. I bought one and I'm posting my experience. As I said I had my money on the table for about 6 months and if I had it to do over I'd purchase it again and wait it out. Did I enjoy the repeated delivery time promises?... of course not. But at no time was I ever concerned that I would not at some point receive the skimmer. IMO these skimmers are small potatoes for RE and Klaus. I can't even begin to hazard a guess at what some of his custom system sell for.

SteveU
                        “People are very open-minded about new things - as long as they're exactly like the old ones.”
                        ...Charles F. Kettering

Comment

It's a long wait, and I feel for you. The good news is it's worth it.

Comment

If you look at the total number of BKs that Klaus states that he has built/sold/delivered the number stands around 200. That's probably for instance, ERs monthly output. These things are basically truly hand crafted and b/c of that, delivery "timetables" are probably completely...undependable. If you need the product "now" then a BK just isn't for you. It's sort of like getting construction or whatever done for you by a one man or very small crew. "stuff" happens and the timetables are essentially meaningless. If you really, really like that guys work though, you deal with it. If you don't, then that's not the right crew or guy for you. RE isn't a "big company" by any stretch of the imagination. It's boutique equipment for a limited market segment. It's not meant for mass consumption.
                            10x3x2 FOWLR (for now)
                            BK400ext
                            RD12 return, 2 RD12 closed loop, wavebox with extension
                            MRC kalkmixer
                            IKS

Comment

All the positves you say about the BubbleKing may well be true; it still does not justify sending customer a picture of his completed skimmer and saying it is ready to ship, and after four more months it still not being shipped or a prompt response given as to when or why. There is nothing that has been said that can justify that sort disrespectful treatment to a customer. If it is going to take 6 months for delivery say it. Hopefully this thread will be read by Klaus and he will make an effort to change his way of doing business.

Comment

Working...
                              X