NEON Wild Rxtr w/degas chamber!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NEON Wild Rxtr w/degas chamber!!

Talk about creativity!! I kind of like it! Looks like it even has a degas chamber?

Source: http://cgi.ebay.de/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?...tem=7709150391

wow, those lights are cool...but do they serve any purpose?

hm, thats weird, i cant figure out how it works.

Comment

It would definitely help me... sometimes when all lights are out, i cant see anything and with the aid of any light, it would help to make sure everything is running ok.

There is a line that runs through all the 1w lights and then that plugs into the wall.

Comment

i meant, i cant figure out how the reactor itself works. like which way the water flows.

Comment

Oh! If you look at the 3rd pic.. at the base of the rxtr, there is a aqua blue connecter. That looks to be the inlet. Then it T's off into the pump or goes straight to the top. This is all from the base. I was just translating it and it even has a built in PH Probe Holder to the left on the gray pvc piping.

Comment

Aqua Care has something similiar that you could buy separately for the PH Probe Holder:

Comment

I know Scottw would love this reactor by looking at his past hobbies. Right Scott?

Comment

Awesome
                Josh
                System: 430ltr SPS ZEOvit system, Balling Method (Growtech), BubbleKing200, Profilux with LAN and Salinity
                Lighting: Dimmbar 54w T5: D&D and KZ mixture.
                Flow: Tunze 6060, Iwaki MX70 CL + penductors
                BlauRiff

"I love the smell of Napalm in the morning"

Comment

Originally posted by invincible569
                  I know Scottw would love this reactor by looking at his past hobbies. Right Scott?
                  hahah who me? (my computer)
                  I do love that idea. I will have to say, my bk400 is going to glow. I get it wednesday. I have a few pieces of this laying around, I will have to have it glow.. Good idea Edward .. I love this rxr

Comment

Scott, lets see how creative you can be on your BK

Comment

Originally posted by Heinz
                      Scott, lets see how creative you can be on your BK
                      You got it .. I am going to have to think about how I am going to get the lighting inside the skimmer, since the stuff I have for lighting is water-proof I think I can make it work, this is going to be different, since there are SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO many bubble with the bk, this is going to be fun. I can line the bk with the lighting rope tape it in spots to keep up with the current, this is going to be fun fun fun.

Comment

Where do you get the lighting from?

Comment

I'm tellin' ya, you guys just ain't right Bob
                          "There might be something to this ZEOvit"

Comment

ok here are my options I have 15' of each color.

Red

White

Blue

Edward I would tell then I would have to kill you .. I will let you know my secret when I get this done hehe..

Comment

No problems man! I know where I can find them, but ddint want to go digging for it right now. I think you should go with the red!!!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X