Zeo Reactor In Action!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Zeo Reactor In Action!

I have been using Zeovit since July 04'. Since then, I have been running it through a mesh/micron bag. I finally set up Madisons Reactors the other day, and all I can say is WOW! Within hours my water was crystal clear. A few corals have already shown more color and I am beyond happy right now. I also have a Grotech Reactor and have to give the nod to Madison on his design. You can not go wrong. Here are a couple of pics to share, enjoy!

www.zeovitusa.com

WOW!! NICE SETUP!!!!

Hmmm... which coral do I want to pick out from those tanks?

Comment

Eric, having ZEOvit on your holding displays should give you a "leg-up" with coral color & hence increased sales BTW, I really like your website & corals Bob
      "There might be something to this ZEOvit"

Comment

Originally posted by invincible569
        WOW!! NICE SETUP!!!!

Hmmm... which coral do I want to pick out from those tanks?
        Whichever the eagle eye spots

www.zeovitusa.com

Comment

Originally posted by Aged Salt
          Eric, having ZEOvit on your holding displays should give you a "leg-up" with coral color & hence increased sales BTW, I really like your website & corals Bob

Things will get better when I remodel and get organized. It does help running Zeo though. Thanks Bob.

www.zeovitusa.com

Comment

Great tank Eric got more pics of the room, that looks damn nice bro

Comment

Thanks Eric. As you know I am very pleased you used my reactor.

Also, let me say this. I've seen his setup many times before and if his colors get any better it's going to be insane.

Comment

Very nice setup! very nice!

i see you use euro-reefs i can give you a cool modification that can eliminate those stupid sponges on the output of the reactor! i have a cs8-2 and idd it to mine and it works like a charm, got it from John B.

anyhow very easy to do, if you are intrested let me know, it also cuts down on micro bubbles that come for the skimmer.

Nick
                275 Gallon Envision Acrylics Tank, 70 gallon sump, BK 300 internal, Zeovit, 5 sequence darts (1 on a oceansmotions 4-way), medusa dual controller, 2 ebo jaer 250w heaters, 1/2 hp JBJ comercial chiller, 4 RO IIIs w/14k hamilitons, 4 VHOs super actinic, deltec pf500 Ca Rx, 3 reef ceramic pillar, and 1 reef ceramic mini-reef, 5 ceramic closed loop intake screen covers, with 50ish pounds of LR

Comment

ejo,

I have my eyes on these:

Comment

Originally posted by invincible569
                    ejo,

I have my eyes on these:

Oh good you didn't see the mystery coral on the left that i'm dying to get

Comment

hey eric why arent all those corals posted on your internet site? What I mean is, are they your personal corals, are or they for selling frags off of, or are they for posting when you have time? Thanks, Adam.(well thats my username why did I put it here???) :-)
                      Proud owner of an Elegance Coral "that lived". (It is thriving whith long tentacle tips...purchased in January 2005.) It has white tentacle tips, I beleive this has something to do with ones that will typically live due to the collection site.

Comment

beautiful set up!!!

What is your web page address?
                        --Matt

Comment

http://www.fragfarmer.com

Comment

Nice tanks, It looks like you're running out of space, so I'll go ahead and PM you my address and you can ship the ones you don't one like the PMs and LEs to me

Very nice, it'll be awesome to see when all your stuff has colored up!

Comment

wow!!! Nice stuff!!!
                              --Matt

Comment

Working...
                              X